Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ll Power of Love ❤ ll Decade of Love/ Happy New Year pg 61/ 2024 - Page 7

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I just stopped by to say hello to everyone. I will be here soon. Just getting my head out of the truck load of things. Life is strange and very unpredictable these days. I wish and pray for all to be good and safe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xZoyax

What ? You are here

How much has changed in these two, or three weeks when I wasn't here?

I hope everyone missed me I know you did.😉 

You were dearly missed as you and Faiqa go hand in hand as always.🤗

Roop_P thumbnail

I just stopped by to say hello to everyone. I will be here soon. Just getting my head out of the truck load of things. Life is strange and very unpredictable these days. I wish and pray for all to be good and safe.

We all know how do life challenges gather us and chain us sometimes. No worries, good to see you.

Roop_P thumbnail

Without contraries is no progression.I love the description of unsaid words here what you have. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence. He has seen her very close when she was unconscious, he has touched her, he desired her and does every night. His sleepless nights are the proof here. His restlessness is at the peak, his anger rises for no reason these days. He is anxious, he is disappointed in himself for losing his cool and himself for one damn girl. She means nothing but at the same time he wants her to accepts that he means something to her.

I believe very strongly that when it comes to desire and the attraction, things are never black and white, things are very much shades of grey and the most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.

These two are standing on that tight rope, way too opposite and impossible to meet but things are written the opposite ways as well.The secret of attraction in between them is locked up in their unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.

Wonderful write up and breathtaking visuals.👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pmohan89

Wow, The heat, the intensity, the frustration, the nervousness, the agony, and much much more was captured in those moments when they fell and stayed there. How instantly his facial expressions were changing. Anger to tenderness, Impatience to concern, he was all about her comfort. The way he wanted to say something seeing her tears and stopped knowing his limit was the best thing for me. The great ASR who never failed to yell without caring others, today was gauging the situation and acting accordingly.

All he wanted to clear his side but a lot was happening in between his heart and mind. The same was going on for Khushi. She was scared and overwhelmed and wanted to run away somewhere safe, away from him and this heartbeat.

Beautiful visuals👏

You have such a beautiful way of putting this together.

He was all about his comfort. Concerned only about her and nothing else. He was calculating before acting at some points and at the same time he was taken down by his anger but her tears are the game changer

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pmohan89

The way he closed his fist and the very next moment threw her phone was reflecting the true ASR. The impatience one, the rude one, the pure Laad Governor who comes in his office on Sunday to bother people.😉Did she know her tears will make him stop? Did she notice that in guesthouse too?

Absolutely, she noticed that too but for a brief moment and it disappeared quickly before she could register it. Today she registered it. She had no idea that he will stop by her tears.It is way too early for that but it did make him realize that he has another side of this khadoos too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

What ? You are here

How much has changed in these two, or three weeks when I wasn't here?

I hope everyone missed me I know you did.😉 

Haha, nothing changed.

I was here more often.

I missed you badly🤗 So good to see you.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am late Latif

You are on a second post and I didn't even read the first one yet.

BTW, any good reason to post little by little?

Yes, very legitimate reason

Being Lazy🤣

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Stay strong, and it shall pass. Trust me, nothing stays the same.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Roop_P

Without contraries is no progression.I love the description of unsaid words here what you have. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence. He has seen her very close when she was unconscious, he has touched her, he desired her and does every night. His sleepless nights are the proof here. His restlessness is at the peak, his anger rises for no reason these days. He is anxious, he is disappointed in himself for losing his cool and himself for one damn girl. She means nothing but at the same time he wants her to accept that he means something to her.

I believe very strongly that when it comes to desire and the attraction, things are never black and white, things are very much shades of grey and the most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.

These two are standing on that tight rope, way too opposite and impossible to meet but things are written the opposite ways as well.The secret of attraction in between them is locked up in their unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.

Wonderful write up and breathtaking visuals.👏

Roop, I couldn't say that beautifully what you have it here, Beautifully displayed the true attraction of these two. They were full of flaws and that imperfection was the hinge in between two to roll around each other.He would never accept but wants her to accept first and that is where we have farq, Farq padta hai, it means something and it does effect. But neither of them will accept it until they will get tired of it.