Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So, the last two years have been horrible given the pandemic and all that it brought along with it.

But, this show—Arnav-Khushi's love gave me hope that things will be better one day. That love indeed conquers all and that goodness reaps goodness. And, all the good and right that I have done will bear fruit. This forum, on most days, felt like a warm hug and hot cocoa. So, I truly pray for all of your happiness and safety.

Please keep me and mine in your prayers too.

I truly love each and every one of you. ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i would agree with your sentiments! I've had such a rough end of summer and then fall's started off on a hectic note but this show has been such a beautiful medium of escape and there's always this place with it's doors open! IF truly has been home! I hope everyone here is able to live to have their best days! 🤗

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

So, the last two years have been horrible given the pandemic and all that it brought along with it.

But, this show—Arnav-Khushi's love gave me hope that things will be better one day. That love indeed conquers all and that goodness reaps goodness. And, all the good and right that I have done will bear fruit. This forum, on most days, felt like a warm hug and hot cocoa. So, I truly pray for all of your happiness and safety.

Please keep me and mine in your prayers too.

I truly love each and every one of you. ❤️

I agree. It brings hope and smile when everything around is giving us so much stress. It's not only a stress buster but there's something beyond explanation that has the ability to make us want to be optimistic and find solace in it. 

My Arshi's and their Choti Duniya and all the wonderful people who I have met because of them will always be special.

I wish good health happiness to everyone here. ❤ 🤗

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think that's why fandom spaces are kind of revolutionary and radical spaces for just existing in the world we live in today. World marred by corporate profits and self-fulfillment, fandom spaces are literally the most unconditional spaces that are always so inviting in contrast! 

To have people and to know people who go out of their way to enjoy a piece of art and discuss or create more art and the free exchange of all that is really amazing! Idk this place and fandom spaces make me believe in the best of humans! Hugs to everyone! 😳🤗

Love.life2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

i would agree with your sentiments! I've had such a rough end of summer and then fall's started off on a hectic note but this show has been such a beautiful medium of escape and there's always this place with it's doors open! IF truly has been home! I hope everyone here is able to live to have their best days! 🤗

Arshi Is my solace really. I really don't know what I'd have done or what I'd do at times now if I didn't have them or this forum when things got really tough. 

It was the toughest phase of my life. 

I found IF when the show was ending. Then the vms ff kept me going. I made a couple of friends here. It wasn't easy for someone like me. Then I met people on another platform who became my close friends. 

I left IF for a while because there were writers leaving the forum but my love for Arshi didn't change even though my friends moved on. I felt like I am the only one stuck in time. 

Then last year when the forum closure notice came I felt like something that is so ours will be gone and thankfully we were able to save it. 

Then again I was moving cities so few months was busy with it. I struggle with words to Express what I feel and also an wary of putting myself out there because of bad experience. 

Thankfully the team here and the members in the last year have been wonderful and it's a joy coming here and discuss them because there are still people like me who feel its a special show and special place.

Everyone has their own struggles and  people find happiness or solace watching the show or these creative works which have kept Arshi alive in their hearts and minds 

IF is our Sapno ki Duniya❤ 

We'll try to keep our forum alive Hamesha as in Hamesha aur lamba hai 

Edited by renee.bee - 2 years ago
Love.life2 thumbnail

I think that's why fandom spaces are kind of revolutionary and radical spaces for just existing in the world we live in today. World marred by corporate profits and self-fulfillment, fandom spaces are literally the most unconditional spaces that are always so inviting in contrast! 

To have people and to know people who go out of their way to enjoy a piece of art and discuss or create more art and the free exchange of all that is really amazing! Idk this place and fandom spaces make me believe in the best of humans! Hugs to everyone! 😳🤗

I agree I have seen the kind of love and unconditional support the fans show is astonishing

It's kinda overwhelming but also sad in a sense that people need to come at spaces like these for solace. It shows how the real world has pushed people into self preservation mode and be on guard constantly that they get an outlet only in spaces like these. 

Earlier the physical spaces were compartmentalized now people are compartmentalized into a virtual and real life. At the end of the day we all need to feel good about ourselves and doing something that gives joy which we get here. My real life friend once saw something I made. He was like you are a PR for the show.  It was just vm but I kinda regretted showing it because I realized that they won't understand why I made a vm. It makes me feel happy. That I see someone even if it's a piece of fiction striving and overcoming odds to finding happiness.

Bluegrass thumbnail

Fandoms have always pulled me out of worst pits of despair just by giving me friendship and love. I am glad to have found all of you people at my grand age now. ❤️

Bluegrass thumbnail
Originally posted by: renee.bee

I agree I have seen the kind of love and unconditional support the fans show is astonishing

It's kinda overwhelming but also sad in a sense that people need to come at spaces like these for solace. It shows how the real world has pushed people into self preservation mode and be on guard constantly that they get an outlet only in spaces like these. 

Earlier the physical spaces were compartmentalized now people are compartmentalized into a virtual and real life. At the end of the day we all need to feel good about ourselves and doing something that gives joy which we get here. My real life friend once saw something I made. He was like you are a PR for the show.  It was just vm but I kinda regretted showing it because I realized that they won't understand why I made a vm. It makes me feel happy. That I see someone even if it's a piece of fiction striving and overcoming odds to finding happiness.

The world is marred by a plague and so much death. People need to stop being snobbish about what sort of art anyone makes or consumes. Glad it makes you happy and gives you hope. ❤️

Love.life2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bluegrass

The world is marred by a plague and so much death. People need to stop being snobbish about what sort of art anyone makes or consumes. Glad it makes you happy and gives you hope. ❤️

Thanks for understanding. Some people have had tough lives even prior to this pandemic and the pandemic has only added to their issues or woes it'd not hurt to be compassionate or kind or simply ignore instead of making unnecessary comments that can pull someone down. 

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh my this is such a sweet thread. Indeed - what this fandom, this show, our emotions - I don't have words to express what all of this means simply because it has helped me so much in channelizing my thoughts and feelings. And above all I have met some of the best people in my life through here. 

One of my closest friends said a very wise thing - to paraphrase her - it's ok if the rest of the world does not realize how important a show and its fandom is for you, but their lack of understanding does not invalidate your love, passion and happiness. 

The love for this show is something beautiful, and as long as it makes us happy in a healthy manner - nothing else matters.