Atrangi Re goes for a direct-to-OTT release on Netflix

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Why are they acting like this OTT release is a big sacrifice? We all saw what happened with Bell Bottom ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Why are they acting like this OTT release is a big sacrifice? We all saw what happened with Bell Bottom ðŸ¤”

yes I agree I think its a sensible decision

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

They could have postponed it til next year but he has 4-5 other movies releasing next year.  With the COVID theatrical backup his assembly line filming is biting him in the ass.

I hate him so much. He has booked every holiday for the next year or so. I'm sure he'll have to vacate some of those dates but still. ðŸ¤¢

Sooryavanshi - Diwali 2021

Pritviraj - Jan 21, 2022

Bachchan Pandey- March 4, 2022

Raksha Bandhan - August 11, 2022

Ram Setu - Diwali 2022

And if that's not enough, he's going to torture us on Netflix too. 

What I dislike about Akshay Kumar is the blatant manner in which he brought down movie making into a mere money minting business saying art vart kuch nahi hota. I think his initial struggle has made him bitter about the whole process and now its like as if he is getting his revenge by unleashing one mediocre product after another on the audience and industry!

Originally posted by hotchoco

I hate him so much. He has booked every holiday for the next year or so. I'm sure he'll have to vacate some of those dates but still. ðŸ¤¢

Sooryavanshi - Diwali 2021

Pritviraj - Jan 21, 2022

Bachchan Pandey- March 4, 2022

Raksha Bandhan - August 11, 2022

Ram Setu - Diwali 2022

And if that's not enough, he's going to torture us on Netflix too. 

thats the power of canada uncle ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by pitsmep

What I dislike about Akshay Kumar is the blatant manner in which he brought down movie making into a mere money minting business saying art vart kuch nahi hota. I think his initial struggle has made him bitter about the whole process and now its like as if he is getting his revenge by unleashing one mediocre product after another on the audience and industry!

not all his movies are average 

Good news was nice 

Originally posted by pitsmep

is he the new kangoo ðŸ˜†