•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi. So I am extremely disappointed that Arjun Bijlani has won over Divyanka Tripathi. BUT I would not be writing this post if I thought it was fair and square. I would like to point out a few things that in my opinion are in Arjun's favour and unfair to Divyanka. 

In the finale task, Arjun got the hook in one go, which was being thrown towards the boat by the helicopter above while a lot of Divyanka's time was wasted over there. If you remember, she caught it in the first go, but the helicopter moved higher and the hook just went right out of her hands. That had to be intentional. The difference after all is just 20 seconds. That whole sequence of hook itself could be the deciding point. 

Secondly, whether it was intentional or not, Divyanka's headgear got caught in the ropes tied to her boat when it was getting lifted by the helicopter and she also lost her flag. This could be just bad luck but I was really sorry for her in this case.

Thirdly, she completed the mannequin sequence so fast! Arjun took a lot of time there. 

As you can see, Arjun was panting like crazy even midway through the task and Divyanka wasn't even by the end of it. She did a better job of the task than Arjun I felt, even with all those mishaps. And considering the whole of her journey, which was spectacular, Arjun's is just blah. There was nothing special at all. He was just unduly given importance and highlighted throughout for being funny and such. While some contestants like Mahek never even got a single solo act in all those random acts these people keep doing between stunts. 

The whole seaso, they kept making fun of Shweta's comment of 1 second and then again did the exact same thing and that too in the finale! Isn't it so obvious? That's why they wanted to bully Shweta so bad over that 1 second comment. Because it is the damned truth. Highly Disappointed. 

Most of the reality shows are 50% or more scripted than real including kkk. They can make winner/loser by their choice by changing time in seconds in the tasks, they can intentionaly guide and give tips/tricks to specific contestant,or  give disadvantage by sending specific contestant first or last according to weather conditions. Arjun was not that great but was supported by channel througout, divyanka was brave and strong and thats why everyone will remmember her being the best player no matter who the winner is.

I think most of the viewers did notice these small details also. 

P. S. Among this season contestants the most fearless was dt. There's no doubt. So no problem. 

Originally posted by Winderorr

Most of the reality shows are 50% or more scripted than real including kkk. They can make winner/loser by their choice by changing time in seconds in the tasks, they can intentionaly guide and give tips/tricks to specific contestant, or give disadvantage by sending specific contestant first or last according to weather conditions. Arjun was not that great but was supported by channel througout, divyanka was brave and strong and thats why everyone will remmember her being the best player no matter who the winner is.

Divyanka should had been the winner. BAS!

This is the first time watching KKK. And I just don't understand why all the participants don't do all the task. Why is it some have to do a task while others have to do some other task. Vishal got way many water tasks and Arjun got way many voltage stunts. Some tasks seems more difficult than others. It makes more sense to do what they did ticket to finale round. Even all the participants were saying Divyanka will win this.

Originally posted by astha36

Hi. So I am extremely disappointed that Arjun Bijlani has won over Divyanka Tripathi. BUT I would not be writing this post if I thought it was fair and square. I would like to point out a few things that in my opinion are in Arjun's favour and unfair to Divyanka. 

In the finale task, Arjun got the hook in one go, which was being thrown towards the boat by the helicopter above while a lot of Divyanka's time was wasted over there. If you remember, she caught it in the first go, but the helicopter moved higher and the hook just went right out of her hands. That had to be intentional. The difference after all is just 20 seconds. That whole sequence of hook itself could be the deciding point. 

Secondly, whether it was intentional or not, Divyanka's headgear got caught in the ropes tied to her boat when it was getting lifted by the helicopter and she also lost her flag. This could be just bad luck but I was really sorry for her in this case.

Thirdly, she completed the mannequin sequence so fast! Arjun took a lot of time there. 

As you can see, Arjun was panting like crazy even midway through the task and Divyanka wasn't even by the end of it. She did a better job of the task than Arjun I felt, even with all those mishaps. And considering the whole of her journey, which was spectacular, Arjun's is just blah. There was nothing special at all. He was just unduly given importance and highlighted throughout for being funny and such. While some contestants like Mahek never even got a single solo act in all those random acts these people keep doing between stunts. 

The whole seaso, they kept making fun of Shweta's comment of 1 second and then again did the exact same thing and that too in the finale! Isn't it so obvious? That's why they wanted to bully Shweta so bad over that 1 second comment. Because it is the damned truth. Highly Disappointed. 

Even I noticed the same, Divyanka held the hook n it went up so she had to let it go which wasted lot of time. They should have give her benefit as it was a technical fault. 

She could have easily won

Agree with you 100%. The 20 second difference thing pissed me off the most. As if makers wanted to make arjun win by hook or crook. So they constantly bashed shweta through Rohit Shetty about her comment and at the end closed the circle by making their fav win. Now they can say that they proved shweta wrong and arjun won by merit..but their game backfired since the first week

i can't recall a single task that Arjun won when he competed against DT. maybe the group task where DT was in shweta's team but that wasn't DT's fault or Arjun's credit

even in the TTF, DT beat him and evryone. He also lost to her in the current task..i can keep going. This was really unfair to DT and i've lost all faith in KKK. I thought this was the only show left which wasn't biased ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by Colors2012

Even I noticed the same, Divyanka held the hook n it went up so she had to let it go which wasted lot of time. They should have give her benefit as it was a technical fault. 

She could have easily won

they would have give the benefit if this happened to arjun 

Originally posted by bahi.

Divyanka should had been the winner. BAS!

This is the first time watching KKK. And I just don't understand why all the participants don't do all the task. Why is it some have to do a task while others have to do some other task. Vishal got way many water tasks and Arjun got way many voltage stunts. Some tasks seems more difficult than others. It makes more sense to do what they did ticket to finale round. Even all the participants were saying Divyanka will win this.

i have been watched KKK for years and I don't get this either..at elast this year they had one week where all contestants competed together which was really nice. idk why thye dont do that all the time (maybe logistics issue like they need to have variety in tasks and introduce drama etc)

also usually in the finale task if i can recall correctly, contestants cannot see each other's performances but this year arjun and Vishal got to see vishal go first. 

in fact i think all the tasks should be done blindly (they dont see each other perform and don't get disadvantaged for going first) and contestants names should be picked from a hat.