What if they change CP's name if Season2 comes?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
#1

What if they change CP's name if Season2 comes since her name CP(Connaught Place) is kept out of misunderstanding and hurry? What if they keep her name Jwala as suggested by her mom earlier? Then Jija's mom will be Bijli and fiancee will be Jwala不.

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

1153

Users

3

Likes

18

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

What if they change CP's name if Season2 comes since her name CP(Connaught Place) is kept out of misunderstanding and hurry? What if they keep her name Jwala as suggested by her mom earlier? Then Jija's mom will be Bijli and fiancee will be Jwala不.


How about Chandra Priya?


Or Chulbul Pandey or Chunky Pandey不不

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark


How about Chandra Priya?


Or Chulbul Pandey or Chunky Pandey不不


So hilarious不. 

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Juhi_04


What if they change CP's name if Season2 comes since her name CP(Connaught Place) is kept out of misunderstanding and hurry? What if they keep her name Jwala as suggested by her mom earlier? Then Jija's mom will be Bijli and fiancee will be Jwala不.

So Funny Yeah They Might Change CP's Name If Season 2 Comes.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: SilverBell

So Funny Yeah They Might Change CP's Name If Season 2 Comes.


Jindal men will have hard time at their wives names不. Gylzar's girlfriend may have name like Currentiya, Agni or Chingaari.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Juhi_04


Jindal men will have hard time at their wives names不. Gylzar's girlfriend may have name like Currentiya, Agni or Chingaari.

Omg Of Course 

I Miss Our Show. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: Juhi_04


Jindal men will have hard time at their wives names不. Gylzar's girlfriend may have name like Currentiya, Agni or Chingaari.


Maybe Chakori.... CP would call her Kachori不不... In KRPKAB, Ishwari's brother calls her Kachori in serious times as well.不


Kachori means snacks only, right?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark


Maybe Chakori.... CP would call her Kachori不不... In KRPKAB, Ishwari's brother calls her Kachori in serious times as well.不


Kachori means snacks only, right?


Yes Kachori is a snack不. Where is your native place?

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Juhi_04


Yes Kachori is a snack不. Where is your native place?


That's what, I wonder why brother is calling her sister a snack. 


I am from Tamilnadu...

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark


That's what, I wonder why brother is calling her sister a snack. 


I am from Tamilnadu...


Ohh that's why you talk in English most of the times. I am from UP but live in Maharashtra.


I don't understand why wikipedia of Sab TV has still kept Jijaji2 in current instead of shifting it to former list which they immediately did with Baalveer Returns and Kaatelal. One important thing is all big channels wikipedia have locked their programming section so that no one can edit it for fun. So its only channel insiders who can edit programming sections of all big channels. It means Jijaji2 is not removed from current list by insiders itself not some random person. After Jijaji2 ended, the programming section is edited at least 3 times but they still did not shift Jijaji2 to former list. I don't know if its by mistake(But why same mistake 3-4 times?) or there is some reason behind it. I wish its the second assumption.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Sony_SAB

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago