Views on KKK season 11🙂

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello Guys,

I am Nephy.

Not a very regular visitor as well as commentor on any forum right now.

I am an ardent viewer of KKK since many seasons.

Today I am here to give my views becoz before this I never felt the need as it was a show which used to have credibility despite having channel or host favourites deserved ones won obviously except for last season where without any doubt teja was the deserving one but still she got an eye injury and I took it as a medical mishappening so she didn't even get chance to prove so I was like thik ho jata hai kabhi kabhi but still it was Teja season,even today people don't know the winner of season 10 as ardently or fondly they remember it as teja season.

Now coming to this season,I was utterly disappointed with the height of partiality or politics being played,I am not Arjun hater infact I like him as  an actor,host or even as  an overall personality even today also,he was good with his spontaneous sense of humor, even his equation with all the contestants and Rohit shetty was also praiseworthy,he entertained me as well as also performed good,was a consistent performer(if we ignore that most of his stunts were water stunts knowing he is best swimmer as well as most comfortable with water among all),he was pretty good BUT with this I want to say that he was a shrewd player,he always took calculated risks as most of the time he was sent 2nd or 3rd giving him an edge on knowing till when he had to hold on which is definetely not a bad thing becoz whether it is a stunt show which test a person's daring still brain always pays off but that can make him finalist not winner as we all know that it is a stunt based show so at the end darest of all need to win.

Now coming to the one who forced me to make this post DIVYANKA TRIPATHI,man this girl,she made that bg song Dhakkad girl worthy not the other way round,most of people say she was like surprise package for them but I kind a knew about her adventurous side,her rifle shooting  through her random interviews(I want to point here that I was not her fan)but definetely the way she carried that croc in her first stunt,that was surreal, something out of the box,it was so dumbstruck movement that even Rohit shetty whose expressions are very difficult to read was in awe,he was forced to clap for her, to tell her that she is a very daring woman,despite her less dramatization,less participation in general conversation,she shone through every stunt just on her incredible performance basis,she didn't only performed stunts but made every stunt hers so good she was, the one with brain and dare,perfect combination,she never took calculated risks,she played to win,she played never to made anyone else loose but to outdone herself with every point.(Something I learnt from her,she was such an inspiration throughout the season as a person,her thoughts some of them stuck with me for lifetime now first she shown everyone out there with their MCP thinking that no need to pity or take girls lightly  infact be afraid if they are on other side of competetion,or when she once said ki mein ye nahi dekh sakti ki koi apne kaam ki insult kare,or when she said I play for myself to beat me,to perform better for my satisfaction,or zindagi mein takleefein toh ati hi hai par humein dekhna padta hai ki konsi takleef uthane layak hai and many more,such life lessons she gave in an instant without even knowing)

Over the period of time I've learned that life is not fair in general so I definetely not expect people,authorities to be fair,ofcourse Arjun is colors face,he generates them revenue they would definetely going to favour him but I am happy that being this unfairly system of universe nobody can stop a talent,despite being the world a place of partiality and favouritism,noone can eliminate hardwork and skill,it shine by itself without any support and thats the reason that despite being one contestant favoured again and again till very last stunt(as time was not declared and win by 20 sec).DT performed finale as well as last stunt of KKK and like teja made this season Divyanka's season.

Arjun ne TROPHY jiti aur Diviyanka ne DIL❤❤

Sorry for writing so big of essay but I was waiting for the finale to voice out my emotions and it got piled up so much that I seriously tried to sequeeze it but still it turn out to be lengthy.

Thank you to this place to vent out emotions.🙏