•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
My Character & I: Sushmita Mukherjee
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   January 23, 2007

Sushmita Mukherjee
Best remembered as the bumbling Kitty in Karamchand over two decades ago, Sushmita Mukherjee is seen both on the small and big screen.

Presently, she features in Ghost Bana Dost and Kulvaddhu. Here she talks about being Rajlaxmi in Kulvaddhu….

What is Rajlaxmi's main agenda in life?
Do soaps have an agenda? (laughs!) Rajlaxmi is a negative character. C'mon, how may people would even care about knowing minute details about a character from a soap? (laughs again!) Anyway, anything that makes life difficult for Kulvaddhu's protagonist Niyati (Daljit Kaur) gives Rajlaxmi a thrill. She seeks her revenge at the cost of Niyati.

What has Niyati done to irk Rajlaxmi?
Niyati has not done anything to antagonise Rajlaxmi. It is her grandmother who has. She came in the way of Rajlaxmi's love; she could not marry the man she wanted. So she makes life difficult for Niyati to prove her point.
Rajlaxmi spells a pierced chin, bobbed hair and some over-the-top make-up!

Aren't all soaps over-the-top? I am wearing a stud on my chin simply because I wore something similar in the film Khoya Khoya Chand, which I am part of. I conveniently borrowed the style.

Have you pierced your chin?
That's a secret; I can't let out trade secrets.
How far can Rajlaxmi go to achieve her aim?
She has gone as far as 18 episodes, so far (laughs).

How believable is Rajlaxmi?
As real as you can find one!

she is an interesting person. lover her acting.. but i think that they dolled her up too much in the show... i think that she loos gorgeous when she is in indian attire.. with not htat much make up...

she was in Golmaal.. and the song where she is portraying Madhubala she looks beautiful.

still DO NOT like the character of raklaxmi....

Thanks dear but this article has been posted alreayd by Aarti & here is link 2 it:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/524932

Shruti