was akshay parallel hero or supporting hero in Mohra? - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by harun98

Both of them were mohra lol. It was a 2 hero movie no one was supporting actor, just that suniel had the best more meatier role. Likewise akshaye khanna who stole the show in DCH but all 3 actors were leading hero. 

Akshay kiska mohra tha. Picture dekhi bhi hai aapne. Dekho pehle phir yahan aana bolne. Suniel Nasser ka mohra tha. Picture dekhte nahi hain aajate hain.

Originally posted by Softness

Akshay kiska mohra tha. Picture dekhi bhi hai aapne. Dekho pehle phir yahan aana bolne. Suniel Nasser ka mohra tha. Picture dekhte nahi hain aajate hain.

If you look at the movie credits akshay kumar's name was mentioned before suniel shetty's name, if he was playing a supporting actor suniel shetty's name would of come first.

If you look at the movie credits akshay kumar's name was mentioned before suniel shetty's name, if he was playing a supporting actor suniel shetty's name would of come first.

movie toh dekh lo na

In that case Naseeruddin Shah gets the top billing in the credits then he should be the main hero. He can't be the villain. 

Akshay and Suniel actually played the villains/antagonists if we use opening credits logic. 

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

In that case Naseeruddin Shah gets the top billing in the credits then he should be the main hero. He can't be the villain. 

Akshay and Suniel actually played the villains/antagonists if we use opening credits logic. 

Opening credit defines if your playing in a supporting role, if akshay was supporting actor his name would of come last, it would of been suniel shetty, raveena name then akshay kumar, thats the point i was making. I didn't deny shetty stole the show my arguement was certain star fans claiming he played supporting role which is false, it was a parrallel hero film both actors had equal screen time, equal action scenes, akshay had all the major songs with lead heroine.

Opening credit defines if your playing in a supporting role, if akshay was supporting actor his name would of come last, it would of been suniel shetty, raveena name then akshay kumar, thats the point i was making. I didn't deny shetty stole the show my arguement was certain star fans claiming he played supporting role which is false, it was a parrallel hero film both actors had equal screen time, equal action scenes, akshay had all the major songs with lead heroine.

Who stole the show is a personal opinion I'll say. In my opinion Naseer stole the show by giving the best performance among the cast while Suniel Shetty had the best role in the film.

Opening credits shouldn't be taken too seriously as a number of factors go into that. Usually it's based on stardom and seniority of the actor and not the length of the role. 

Also most of the time the biggest star in the film has the best role in Bollywood. Akshay got credited before Suniel because he was the bigger star. He always was and still is. 

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

Who stole the show is a personal opinion I'll say. In my opinion Naseer stole the show by giving the best performance among the cast while Suniel Shetty had the best role in the film.

Opening credits shouldn't be taken too seriously as a number of factors go into that. Usually it's based on stardom and seniority of the actor and not the length of the role. 

Also most of the time the biggest star in the film has the best role in Bollywood. Akshay got credited before Suniel because he was the bigger star. He always was and still is. 

You didn't get the point and don't know how opening credit works, doesn't matter who is the senior actor or bigger star, if akshay was playing in a supportings actor role as people try to claim or make jokes about his name would of come last after both the main hero or heroine no matter how senior he is, main hero's name always appears first. if both are playing the main heroes then stardom or seniority comes into play, naseer udin shah name appears last because he's the villain of the movie. My other  point is just because suniel stole the show doesn't mean akshay was in a supporting actors role just that suniel had meatier role.

Yes agree naseer udin was the best amongst all the actors no doubt about that.

You didn't get the point and don't know how opening credit works, doesn't matter who is the senior actor or bigger star, if akshay was playing in a supportings actor role as people try to claim or make jokes about his name would of come last after both the main hero or heroine no matter how senior he is, main hero's name always appears first. if both are playing the main heroes then stardom or seniority comes into play, naseer udin shah name appears last because he's the villain of the movie. My other  point is just because suniel stole the show doesn't mean akshay was in a supporting actors role just that suniel had meatier role.

Yes agree naseer udin was the best amongst all the actors no doubt about that.

Dude Naseeruddin Shah's name comes first in the credits before any other actor. Even before Akshay. Not at the last. You can go back and check it. 

So your what point is moot!