was akshay parallel hero or supporting hero in Mohra?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 10 months ago

I agree suniel stole the show but calling him supporting actor is misconception. He was parralell hero who featured in all the solo songs and and posters its just suniel had a meatirer role, like in DCH all were leading heroes but akshaye khanna had the better.  both had equal screen time, akshay had more fight scenes and he ends up killing main villain.

Edited by harun98 - 10 months ago

based on the number of songs he got, he was main character.

based on the screen space and work done (excluding dance numbers), suneil was the main character.

I would say they were parallel characters instead of labelling any of them as supporting.

Raveena, however, was only Akshay's love interest. nothing more than that. so, ideally that was the supporting character.

The major credit for the success of this film (only among the cast) goes to Suniel, Naseer and Akshay in that order. 

credit of its success was due to music of the movie that made it a big blockbuster then the story, meaty role doesn't mean the other actor was playing supporting, it was 2 hero movie where suniel had the better role.

Originally posted by harun98

credit of its success was due to music of the movie that made it a big blockbuster then the story, meaty role doesn't mean the other actor was playing supporting, it was 2 hero movie where suniel had the better role.

Like I said, "among the cast". 

I think he was the main lead and Suniel was more of the parallel one.

Suniel was the Mohra in the movie. So he played the title role. Akshay was in supporting role. 

I watched this film such a long time ago that I don't even remember what it was about. I only remember the songs.