Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Case registered against Sahil Khan for instigating actor

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Bollywood actor Sahil Khan is facing legal trouble after his name cropped up in model and bodybuilder, Manoj Patil’s attempted suicide matter. According to ANI, Mumbai Police has confirmed that a case has been registered against Sahil Khan and three others for allegedly instigating Manoj Patil to attempt suicide. Previously, Patil’s family had revealed that the bodybuilder had filed a complaint against Sahil Khan at Oshiwara Police Station, stating that he is being harassed by the actor.

Sahil Khan Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Caste, Wiki and More |  by Rainpatel | Medium

Manoj Patil allegedly attempted to end his life by consuming sleeping pills at his residence in Oshiwara on Thursday early morning. The alleged incident took place between 12.30 am and 1 am at Patil's home in Saileela building, post which his family members rushed him to Cooper hospital. He is currently undergoing treatment at the hospital.

Soon after his name was dragged in the controversy, Sahil Khan hosted a press conference to clarify his stand. The Bollywood actor stated that the entire matter is between Manoj Patil and a person named Raj Faujdar. Sahil had told ETimes, “I had met a boy named Raj Faujdar on a social networking site. He’s from Delhi and had made a video that Manoj Patil took Rs 2 lakhs from him and sold him expired steroids after which had developed some heart problems and skin issues as well. Faujdar has all the necessary bills and receipts of financial transactions. He wanted social media support, so I posted his video on my social media platforms asking people to support Faujdar. I also said that the steroids racket should stop. Faujdar had said Manoj Patil was not returning his money and he had even sold his motorcycle to arrange for funds.” Sahil Khan also stated that he is considering legal action.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters