Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

First of all, why so inactive forum wasiyon?

So before, I begin, I have missed a lot of episodes in between because I was really busy with work! Nevertheless..... update for today's epi. (there might be gaps in my take so feel free to fill in the blanks)

The episode started with Sulabh and Chikoo who had fallen into the sewer crying out for help! Nupur senses the distress and wakes up suddenly. she sees Milind sleeping on the couch and sadly reminisces on their previous conversation where Milind asks her to give up her work on helping the children of the orphanage and give up on the hope of Payal returning. Nupur of course refuses!

While Nupur is reminiscing, she notices smoke outside the room and sees that there is fire (most likely set by Kamini) on pot thingy in the puja ghar (not sure) that pot had toys which Nupur had bought for the orphanage kids and Kamini had put Payal's favourite doll in there as well. Nupur tries to put the fire out.

Meanwhile, on the other side, that sewer in which Sulabh and Chikoo are stuck is rat-infested on the verge of attacking them. Sulabh faints out of fear. 

Back in the house as Nupur is about to save Payal's doll, her chain breaks and falls on her hand stopping her from putting her hand in the fire and she takes it as a sign that there is trouble brewing somewhere.

Rangoli realizes that Chikoo and Sulabh have gone on their own adventure and that too without her permission pissing her off more. 

Chikoo back in the sewer threw a brick and manages to distract the rats in another direction. Nupur's maternal instincts bring her outside the house while Chikoo is trying her best to climb out of the sewer. She successfully exits and Nupur sees her. Chikoo mentions Sulabh and faints in Nupur's arms. 

The next morning Chikoo wakes up and talks very accusatory about Nupur. She has an idea that Nupur is a very bad person (a witch), nonsense obviously fed by Rangoli. She thinks that Nupur will sacrifice her and the other children. Nupur takes her to meet her other friends. She is shocked to see her friends so happy. She thinks it is because of Nupur's witchcraft. Nupur tries to convince her out of her misconception but at the moment Chikoo has Rangoli fever and her ahesaan in her mind only.

Rangoli on the other side is plotting her vengeance on Nupur. 

Chikoo meets her friends along with Sulabh and her friends have nothing but good words for Nupur. the tension between Nupur and Milind is increasing per day. Both Sulabh and Chikoo are shocked about their friends comments and the episode ends.

Precap - The rest of the kids refuse to listen to anything bad about Nupur. Chikoo agrees to Nupur's dance competition challenge; the prize being if Chikoo wins, she can take her friends along with her. Chikoo staying back and seeing feeling a safe, caring environment is Nupur's intention so that she can change her mind about going back. Nupur sings lori for the orphanage kids and Chikoo sleeps on her lap holding her hands.  

[not proofread]

Edited by Dee10 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loving the episodes😊😊

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepzz

Loving the episodes😊😊

I came back here expecting to do a lot of catching up but seemed like it was as I left it. i am disappointed 🤣

deepzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah forum is inactive mostly because this serial is not a romantic one plus it doesn't have much hype. Hope star doesn't shut it down within a month. Star is very strict with their serials.😳

TEOL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There was a Mann Ki Easter Egg under our nose all the time since this started.

The name of the Oliver Twist English orphanage in Indian Mummy Kei what is it called in the Mummy Ki version I wonder?

Meena's Sharma's character in Mann Ki so her orphanage is her other name from the other show running it with her name in this show kinda confusing but not if it's actually the same character but using her stage name as name in the show real name as name of orphanage in the Utsav universe names. 😁

She now has a real husband that's only hers that's not Krishna and now using her real Utsav universe name but still using her Utsav stage name as a dancer as her orphanage name and her daughter had now been born this point too and wasn't so lost.

Ok, that's enough storyline brainstorming from me giving myself a headache with that brainstorming.

Edit: It is Reena's I messed up thinking Easter egg when single letter difference.

And Reena got mentioned so she's a different character in the show.

It's become a Ghum Hei Keiskey offshoot spinoff now as well.

Edited by TEOL - 2 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was quite a fun episode tho. sulab and chikoo arguing in the swear was pretty funny. gotta give chikoo props for her efforts in getting out the gutter despite falling once. 

I can't blame chikoo either for her perception of nupur because that's what she has been thought since young. i feel bad for her honestly. the girl is kicking her own brought future away with her own feet and she doesn't even realise it.

I actually prefer this show over the mindless romantic ones out there. it doesn't drag a lot and present real conflict between a married couple- having a difference in opinion regarding their child. the weird part is both of them are right and wrong in their own places. the antagonist haven gone ott yet with the planning and plotting and i hope it stays that way.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys😆

I don't watch the show but bhatakte bhatakte yahan pahunch gayi🤣

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Originally posted by: JoonaMohalla

Hi guys😆

I don't watch the show but bhatakte bhatakte yahan pahunch gayi🤣

These days, I am also no less than a bhatakti aatma. 🤣🤣 coexisting in most forums but more active in some than others. It all depends on the activity level of the forum. tbh, the show is nice but I don't get much time to watch any of the shows these days. so am just lingering everywhere🤣

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dee10

These days, I am also no less than a bhatakti aatma. 🤣🤣 coexisting in most forums but more active in some than others. It all depends on the activity level of the forum. tbh, the show is nice but I don't get much time to watch any of the shows these days. so am just lingering everywhere🤣

ditto🤣

Except I don't know what this show is like😆

TEOL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oliver Twist mixed with Dustbin Baby from BBC Films.

Suto from Imlie Forum our 4 Lions coverage expert really needs to take control of this forum too as I think they would like it better than how the A show they have been covering has become now.