Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

When Shah Rukh Khan said he didn’t go to bed with kajol..

Vidhusri_Beauty thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Superstar Shah Rukh Khans on-screen chemistry with co-stars has always left the fans curious about his personal life. Not so surprisingly, the king of Romance has hit headlines for dating rumours but he clearly knows how to shut down trolls with his classy and witty replies.

In an old interview, 

SRK

once opened up about magazines sensationalizing images and linking co-stars with him irrespective of their age and equation with him. Refusing to be a part of such reports, he said that the minute he is seen posing with a girl for a movie magazine, people put a ‘hideous signature’ on it.

Talking about his rumoured link-ups with his ‘Baazigar’ co-star Kajol, Juhi Chawla, Deepa Sahi and more, he called such stories disgusting and said, “Kajol & me? Come on, she’s just a child, Aunt Tanuja’s daughter, my little sister. Even Gauri likes them.”

According to a Reddit post, he further said, “I work with Juhi, Madhuri, Manisha, Shilpa, Sonali, Nagma, Suchitra Krishnamurthy, Urmila…I didn’t go to bed with them; I didn’t go to bed with Kajol.”

Opening about respecting his co-stars, he said that while he isn’t gay, however, he doesn’t get turned on by girls simply because he doesn’t get carried away by a beautiful face. “It should have more to do with a woman’s character, intelligence, and purely physical attraction. Gauri has all of these, so why should I chase other girls?” he added.

He further said that if he ever have to have an affair, he is too smart to not let anybody know about it. “If… just if… I really have an affair with anyone, nobody will find out, I’m too smart, too good an actor to let the world know what’s going on. Meanwhile, enough of this nonsense! I stopped signing films with Juhi when this story came out. I will stop making films with Kajol if these rumours continue. That would be a shame because she’s a fabulous actress. I don’t mind if I have to ruin one of my Sundays, but this time I’ll take the journalist who talked about ‘our affair’ onto the terrace and throw him over the parapet. A hint of Baazigar” he said.

He signed off by saying that while he hates getting hurt by such rumours about himself, however, it won’t stop him from posing for promotional pictures with his heroines and not for the magazines.

On the work front, SRK will be next seen in ‘Pathan’ with Deepika Padukone and John Abraham.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I always thought SRK replacing Aish may have had to do it with Salma accusing him of having an affair with her. “I became involved in her personal life, which I shouldn’t have.”