TRP increased in Mayuri track as per a reliable source

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys, I got to know that Animesh Bhagya has most reliable TRP not GTV as GTV makes fake TRPs of Sab TV and AndTV many times. Animesh Bhagya is most reliable as he is from Optimystix. So the true TRPs of Hero is 0.4 not 0.7, MS is 0.5 not 0.7 and ZN- 0.6 not 0.7. Also JCPKH has increased from 0.5 to 0.6 due to Mayuri promo but GTV and some copycat handles still shown it 0.5 which was cheating to fans. But sadly next week it again became 0.5 due to zero promos. That curse mini promo was equal to no promo as it hardly mentioned anything. So it's proved that if JCPKH proper promos every 6-7 days then it would have increased even more. If SL 1st promo came around 15th August then if the channel gabe proper promos the next 2 weeks then not JCPKH but one of TYHM or MS would actually have ended but idiot channel stopped giving promos causing ratings of the show to lower and eventually end. So it's clear injustice and foul play by the channel to stop our show's growth. I wish the channel pays for it and realises it's errors. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamCatcher14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Guys, I got to know that Animesh Bhagya has most reliable TRP not GTV as GTV makes fake TRPs of Sab TV and AndTV many times. Animesh Bhagya is most reliable as he is from Optimystix. So the true TRPs of Hero is 0.4 not 0.7, MS is 0.5 not 0.7 and ZN- 0.6 not 0.7. Also JCPKH has increased from 0.5 to 0.6 due to Mayuri promo but GTV and some copycat handles still shown it 0.5 which was cheating to fans. But sadly next week it again became 0.5 due to zero promos. That curse mini promo was equal to no promo as it hardly mentioned anything. So it's proved that if JCPKH proper promos every 6-7 days then it would have increased even more. If SL 1st promo came around 15th August then if the channel gabe proper promos the next 2 weeks then not JCPKH but one of TYHM or MS would actually have ended but idiot channel stopped giving promos causing ratings of the show to lower and eventually end. So it's clear injustice and foul play by the channel to stop our show's growth. I wish the channel pays for it and realises it's errors. 

Seems like some conflict between the PH/makers and the channel...

But this is unfair and disrespectful to the audience and fans of the show...

They could have given some time to the show to have a justified shutdown rather than forcing it to to go off air so suddenly...

Really pissed off and now i hardly have any hopes of this show having another season on this channel.. seems like they shut down the Jijaji series only from the channel...

The only sensible show now i found is BALH2 on Sony but i am very confident of ekta mata to ruin that as well very soon... 

Sony Sab has turned to Star and Sony channel with daily soap kind of drama series now going on air here... 😡

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Really? So GTV Has Fake Trp Omg! I Follow Him On Twitter.

Why Would He Fake The Trps?

His Over 20 K Followers.

I Knew Something Was Off. But I Kept Quiet.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DreamCatcher14

They could have given some time to the show to have a justified shutdown rather than forcing it to to go off air so suddenly...

Really pissed off and now i hardly have any hopes of this show having another season on this channel.. seems like they shut down the Jijaji series only from the channel...

The only sensible show now i found is BALH2 on Sony but i am very confident of ekta mata to ruin that as well very soon... 

Sony Sab has turned to Star and Sony channel with daily soap kind of drama series now going on air here... 😡

No We Will Never Give Up!

As For Sony Tv I Watch Just Two Tv Serials On That Channel.

Mere Sai And Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3

DreamCatcher14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

I also used to watch Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi but this season is too much for me i switched to BALH2 now..after JCPKH went off air...

I really wish JCPKH gets a new season soon.. i hope the same sequence is not followed a gap of 1 year and Nikhil replaced by Subhashish then and again this time also some surprise change in leads💔

Actually not just of our show but they were not promoting even Maddam Sir or TYHM during that time. Looks like SL was ready before it's 1st promo so they were not promoting bott 3 shows in order to make way for SL. So unfortunately JCPKH scored low and was pulled off air. But it's illogical of pulling it off air when shows of late slot normally score lesser than its previous slots. So SL is the biggest culprit. Now the moment Shaika Films show is ready they may end Hero or Maddam Sir. The channel is now not promoting Maddam Sir except that time change promo but TYHM gets promo now every week. So they are clearly after MS now. The channel is really mean to purposely stop the growth of old shows to make way for a new one😡. SL got the lowest opening of 0.7 on a prime time of 9:30pm with loads of promos and also there was no IPL to use an excuse. 

Really? So GTV Has Fake Trp Omg! I Follow Him On Twitter.

Why Would He Fake The Trps?

His Over 20 K Followers.

I Knew Something Was Off. But I Kept Quiet.

Actually their TRPs of only Sab TV, And TV and Dangal TV are made up. Rest are true. This GTV gives fake news many times. When he posted Devarji news without researching I lost it and told the truth but still it did not remove the post. It's okay to follow GTV but not believe everything. 

Actually it did not even promoted MS and TYHM during that time to get rid of one show making way for SL but unfortunately JCPKH ended due to scoring lowest being the last show to air at night.

ZDMN scores low from 0.8 to 0.6 because it's showing one ML as jerk which is rare for Sab TV and focussing on only ine couple instead of all three. My friends on Hindi TV Forum who watch the show are unhappy on how the show is going. 

I also used to watch Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi but this season is too much for me i switched to BALH2 now..after JCPKH went off air...

I really wish JCPKH gets a new season soon.. i hope the same sequence is not followed a gap of 1 year and Nikhil replaced by Subhashish then and again this time also some surprise change in leads💔

Yes we deserve the show back with Season 2 since we did not had a proper run. 

The love web promo would surely decreased ratings but Mayuri promo lifted it back. Then due to no promos after that it kept falling. Even MS was decreasing due to no promos. TYHM was only stable as WKD3 was it's lead backup show which was giving push to it. For example see Anupamaa got 4.2 this so automatically YHC too increased getting all time high 2.9. MS was itself low so it can't help our show much in lead.