Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I cannot believe there is no sequel to a great movie like Go Goa Gone but there will be sequel to this trash ðŸ˜µ

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I cannot believe there is no sequel to a great movie like Go Goa Gone but there will be sequel to this trash ðŸ˜µ

go goa gone sequel was announced but delayed due to covid 19

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/saif-ali-khan-go-goa-gone-sequel-excited-to-shoot-for-vikram-vedha-7504397/

JayaBachan thumbnail

If there’s a sequel then I’m assuming the movie was good? Is it worth watching? I love horror-comedy themes. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t like horror movies but I like comedy not watched this movie but loved go goa gone, waiting to watch part 2 of that one 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

If there’s a sequel then I’m assuming the movie was good? Is it worth watching? I love horror-comedy themes. 

Golmaal and Housefull have sequels and they are terrible! Bhoot police was meh. Very predictable and characters were annoying. Nothing in it was actually funny. It's fine for one time watch ðŸ˜†

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Golmaal and Housefull have sequels and they are terrible! Bhoot police was meh. Very predictable and characters were annoying. Nothing in it was actually funny. It's fine for one time watch ðŸ˜†

I like golmaal and love houseful series lol 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm so glad to hear that! It's been liked pretty well on OTT and is a success and highly watched. Really happy for Saif!

Jawaani Jaaneman, TanhaJi, Bhoot Police, great run 

josh135 thumbnail

Hain!??? Kitni zaada bekar movie thi.. kissi ka bhi sequels banate rehte hai. Floppp

Terenaina thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

I'm so glad to hear that! It's been liked pretty well on OTT and is a success and highly watched. Really happy for Saif!

Jawaani Jaaneman, TanhaJi, Bhoot Police, great run 

JJ was an okay movie it was overhyped. Saif had other great movies like hum tum and salaam namaste in my opinion. Hope him and preity come back together