Rumours about Divya’s entry

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

latest rumour is she opted out of the show as she already won OTT and she will only come as a guest

Anyway is good. I like Divya but i feel what Varun also said was right.. what’s the point of defeating the contestants who you have already defeated… as pratik & party are entering. Let them play and enjoy lol

Originally posted by josh135

Anyway is good. I like Divya but i feel what Varun also said was right.. what’s the point of defeating the contestants who you have already defeated… as pratik & party are entering. Let them play and enjoy lol

I dunno. OTT was like the kiddie show. A warm-up to the main show (hence why OTT ended with giving someone an option to drop out and join BB15 directly). 

Besides, only like 3 contestants from OTT are coming to BB15 - that too the most popular ones - Nishant/Shamita/Pratik. Sure Divya beat them ... but BB15 doesn't just consist of *only* OTT contestants. 

I hope shes not coming... but aa bhi gayi toh uska Salman is targeting me, mai Salman se nahi darti etc crap will not work 

I hope they give us advance notice though so I can buy earplugs. 

She is not coming. She was hosting interviews from home with old contestants today on voot select.

There is a saying, a proverb - ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END.

Divya played the OTT game, stood strong and solo, and eventually won the show and the hearts of her fans (minus me). She had her well-deserved, much-anticipated glory and walked out the show with the winner’s trophy. She should end the journey at that. In fact, she should take pride in the fact that her victory CLOSED THE SHOW’S CHAPTER. It’s time to move on. She must have had no inkling that she would one day be the show’s winner, when she had visited Priyank in S11. Cherish these beautiful times and move on. Let the others try their luck now.