SruthySudeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh my my  what an episode .. loving the pace the theme .. the dialogues πŸ₯³ fireworks everywhere .. Diwali wali feeling abhi se πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

What a start to the episode.. amma and pallu β€οΈ. Amma has my heart yaar.  She was so concerned if pallu is leaving Raghav or what ! But the way pallu said Mai soch bhi nhi sakti yes dear we all know you will never leave Raghav at all β€οΈ 

Can I just hug amma yaar πŸ€— the bond is just so beautiful yaar. The understanding they have the love the respect. Adorable bond for sure β€οΈ. Bhagwan kisiki nazar na lage 🧿

My farag boys πŸ€ͺ.  Farhad asking for forgiveness for him behaving so rude to his bhabhi and Raghav ka dialogue  Tere jagah koi aur hota toh uski photo dewaar pe hoti πŸ€£πŸ€£.... But we know how much Farhad is concerned both for his Anna and his bhabhi πŸ€—. Lovely positive.. and yes we all love the cute nok jhok Wala Raghvi moments but but I love tashan wala more πŸ€£..  but one thing I loved what raghav said hamare business Mai kuch black and white nahi hota sab grey hota h πŸ”₯ sahi baat.. 

Pallu deciding to tyaag her pati ka Paisa hmm hmm hmm . Chalo first step Chalu. Rashan bhi alag. Keerti πŸ€’ behen what's you trouble yaar... I just loved how pallu totally ignored and gave her a befitting reply πŸ‘ .. but the way she said pyaar ka Matlab ye nahi hota k tumhara partner agar khuve Mai khude toh Tum bhi khud jaao correct pallu correct. And keerti ka thoughts chee.. support karo pyaar h toh  pagal aurat isliye tujhe sunny hi Mila .  You deserve it.  Yes what to expect also.. supporting a criminal because sunny supported him stupid πŸ€¬.  And challenging pallu dekhtey h kiska pyaar jeetega  I am like dear yours is not love itz just lust πŸ€ͺ and want of money bus πŸ€’

Sunny enjoying all this.   Right h he is the male komolika .   Chup chup k kitchen politics enjoy karing πŸ˜‘.  Bad manners ka dhukaan h woh πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

AmHad Convo πŸ€—. Amu supporting pallu  Farhad supporting his Anna πŸ€— both have my heart yaar. 

Mr motwani beautiful maid.. like seriously .. and the possessive hubby Raghav is a treat man πŸ€— I loved it. If Farhad was not there na he would have actually killed him. Those eyes of him my god.. woh Meri wife h how dare you . 

Then the ziddi leads πŸ€£. Mai nahi pehungi.. thik h sab fekk diya .  And the dialogues aaj bhi woh Wala Raghav zinda h . Usse jagaao mat. Raghav sirf Ek cheez se darta h woh h uska gussa Jo usse janwar bana deta h πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ seeti maar performance my god Sai and his anger .. angry young man of itv πŸ€—. 

Pallu will not haar maano. Amma supporting her is a blessing. 

Raghav and Farhad again .. with a deal new client to take on . But but but why I feel this tym sanki Buddha will do job for raghav am I dreaming or am I just overthinking ?? But that smirk of Raghav giving me such vibes πŸ€ͺ. 

D FAM politics ignore as of now. But something is fishy.. if sanki Buddha gets involved then pallu won't do any harm to his business because because because itz her baba now what will she do ?? Raghav is born smart πŸ˜Ž

Again sunki plotting πŸ€’ but this time they will get a befitting reply too .. 

Tomatoes and chappals always welcome.. πŸ€— sorry for a long post because couldn't contain my happiness and excitement by this new theme .. 

Lots of love to all . Thanks for jheloing me πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hiiii πŸ€—

Didn’t watch the epi yet but wow looks like it’s a good one 

Raghav will humesha love and support pallavi

He might say big dialogues but nothing very serious will ever happen 

Saw the precap omg I was so happy  wonder what pallu is warning sunny for 🀬

SruthySudeep thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Hiiii πŸ€—

Do watch it you will love it.  I am sure. 

And yes the precap is a blockbuster for sure πŸ€ͺ

Love you and really miss you yaar πŸ˜­

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SruthySudeep

Oh my my  what an episode .. loving the pace the theme .. the dialogues πŸ₯³ fireworks everywhere .. Diwali wali feeling abhi se πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

What a start to the episode.. amma and pallu β€οΈ. Amma has my heart yaar.  She was so concerned if pallu is leaving Raghav or what ! But the way pallu said Mai soch bhi nhi sakti yes dear we all know you will never leave Raghav at all β€οΈ 

Can I just hug amma yaar πŸ€— the bond is just so beautiful yaar. The understanding they have the love the respect. Adorable bond for sure β€οΈ. Bhagwan kisiki nazar na lage 🧿

My farag boys πŸ€ͺ.  Farhad asking for forgiveness for him behaving so rude to his bhabhi and Raghav ka dialogue  Tere jagah koi aur hota toh uski photo dewaar pe hoti πŸ€£πŸ€£.... But we know how much Farhad is concerned both for his Anna and his bhabhi πŸ€—. Lovely positive.. and yes we all love the cute nok jhok Wala Raghvi moments but but I love tashan wala more πŸ€£..  but one thing I loved what raghav said hamare business Mai kuch black and white nahi hota sab grey hota h πŸ”₯ sahi baat.. 

Pallu deciding to tyaag her pati ka Paisa hmm hmm hmm . Chalo first step Chalu. Rashan bhi alag. Keerti πŸ€’ behen what's you trouble yaar... I just loved how pallu totally ignored and gave her a befitting reply πŸ‘ .. but the way she said pyaar ka Matlab ye nahi hota k tumhara partner agar khuve Mai khude toh Tum bhi khud jaao correct pallu correct. And keerti ka thoughts chee.. support karo pyaar h toh  pagal aurat isliye tujhe sunny hi Mila .  You deserve it.  Yes what to expect also.. supporting a criminal because sunny supported him stupid πŸ€¬.  And challenging pallu dekhtey h kiska pyaar jeetega  I am like dear yours is not love itz just lust πŸ€ͺ and want of money bus πŸ€’

Sunny enjoying all this.   Right h he is the male komolika .   Chup chup k kitchen politics enjoy karing πŸ˜‘.  Bad manners ka dhukaan h woh πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

AmHad Convo πŸ€—. Amu supporting pallu  Farhad supporting his Anna πŸ€— both have my heart yaar. 

Mr motwani beautiful maid.. like seriously .. and the possessive hubby Raghav is a treat man πŸ€— I loved it. If Farhad was not there na he would have actually killed him. Those eyes of him my god.. woh Meri wife h how dare you . 

Then the ziddi leads πŸ€£. Mai nahi pehungi.. thik h sab fekk diya .  And the dialogues aaj bhi woh Wala Raghav zinda h . Usse jagaao mat. Raghav sirf Ek cheez se darta h woh h uska gussa Jo usse janwar bana deta h πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ seeti maar performance my god Sai and his anger .. angry young man of itv πŸ€—. 

Raghav and Farhad again .. with a deal new client to take on . But but but why I feel this tym sanki Buddha will do job for raghav am I dreaming or am I just overthinking ?? But that smirk of Raghav giving me such vibes πŸ€ͺ. 

D FAM politics ignore as of now. But something is fishy.. if sanki Buddha gets involved then pallu won't do any harm to his business because because because itz her baba now what will she do ?? Raghav is born smart πŸ˜Ž

Tomatoes and chappals always welcome.. πŸ€— sorry for a long post because couldn't contain my happiness and excitement by this new theme .. 

I just want sunny to be sent outside RR house. I can’t tolerate him

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ab yeh fireworks Diwali thak chale ga … and on day of Diwali Raghvi will start a new life .❀️. hopefully sikku bhai Saab meherbanni karo 

Yeah she was so worried because she knows onky pallavi can handle her son … Aur kisi ki baath sunega bhi tho nahi nah anna 

Totally non interfering MIL β€οΈ

My farag boys πŸ€ͺ.  Farhad asking for forgiveness for him behaving so rude to his bhabhi and Raghav ka dialogue  Tere jagah koi aur hota toh uski photo dewaar pe hoti πŸ€£πŸ€£.... But we know how much Farhad is concerned both for his Anna and his bhabhi πŸ€—.

epic reply tha Anna ka … and he will do so if anybody dares .. example mila nah πŸ€£

Lovely positive.. and yes we all love the cute nok jhok Wala Raghvi moments but but I love tashan wala more πŸ€£..  but one thing I loved what raghav said hamare business Mai kuch black and white nahi hota sab grey hota h πŸ”₯ sahi baat.. 

Exactly this is what I want Pallavi to understand !!! As long as it’s not harming anyone I think business thoda bahut chaltha hai ..they have to come mid way !!!  Abhishek death is because of ACP not Raghav for heavens sake !!! 

Keerti better shuts up .. her husband is the worst creature  on earth .. pyaar it seems …my foot .. I just hate them .. just hate🀬 

Nikhamma πŸ˜‘

I didn’t like Farhad telling Amrutha everything … she is a fool .. will go and tell BWA everything and BWA will fuel in and make Farhad go against Anna .. 

Highlight of the episode … I was just waiting when will he explode and Anna didn’t let me down today πŸ€£ 

Gussa Anna ka gussa … Sai pulls it well πŸ‘ 

Didn’t like Anna hiring VD for this .. not a good move but Kya Karen  Raghvi ki zindagi main sikku saap bankke baitha hai 🐍  

Hahahahah .. you think so ? Dunno yaar further mess ho ga 

I want them out .. and pls very important lesson for other members in the house .. pls close the door and talk inxluding Farhad and Anna pls 

Kaha nah pyaar se jhel loongi β€οΈ tho bus ab just πŸ€—

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hiiii πŸ€—

Hoi where you went underground these days madam 🀷

Forgot me ah 🀷🀷 talking only to chechi πŸ˜‘

Kati with you 😀😀

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry sorry sorry 

Miss you all so much 😒

This college na πŸ˜‘

Im excited for tomorrow’s episode! Sunny needs to get slapped by pallavi again πŸ˜‘

SruthySudeep thumbnail
Originally posted by: MHRW99

Kaha nah pyaar se jhel loongi β€οΈ tho bus ab just πŸ€—

Thappad se darr nhi lagta Saab.. pyaar se lagta h.. isssssshhhh πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

SruthySudeep thumbnail

Sorry sorry sorry 

Miss you all so much 😒

This college na πŸ˜‘

Im excited for tomorrow’s episode! Sunny needs to get slapped by pallavi again πŸ˜‘

Miss you too so much πŸ˜­ 

Sunny is a spineless creature .. even after all this he will stay in rr mansion only 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thappad se darr nhi lagta Saab.. pyaar se lagta h.. isssssshhhh πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Darr nah math .. mera pyaar sacha hai Anna ki tarah πŸ€£