Imlie

The ebb and flow of resolve

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Most important part of aaj ka epi was the revelation that Rupi goes to OFFICE? 😲...Kab se? 🤣.....bas saari T family ko victim banaane ke chakkar mein Rupi ko suddenly office-going banaa diya? Warna toh na inke baccho ka koi ataa pataa hai, na inke kaam ka🤔.....bas ghar mein token Imlie support and family drama mein observer banne ke liye hain yeh toh😆.

No point getting into Adi Maharaj ka bakwaasiyat wala rant today either since apparently yeh Imlie pe bharosa karke EHSAAN karte hain uspe👏

It was a day of token flips for Imlie toh kal Adi bhi kar lega token flip.....then why should we bother dwelling on the self-centered bakwaas he spouted today? 😆.....

In the span of one epi, Imlie started from a firm stance of not backing down from the case when loser DC requested her to, then again doing token Didi jaap to set up for future whitewashing, then breaking down by the end of the epi to wanting to give up the case after Adi blasted her 🤔.....to then again flipping when NN and Sundar motivated her to find saboot in random corners of the house😆.....so this resolve will continue to ebb and flow for timepass drag as usual🥱.

Still mostly got a filler vibe from the epi, but the last scene with NN-Sundar was good cuz atleast they got Imlie out of her kone mein bechaari banke rone wala mode. 

Precap mein Adi Maharaj will learn that Imlie has been thrown out of college toh inko suddenly realize hoga inse aage bhi duniya basti hai aur baaki logon ne bhi bahut kuch khoya hai🤪.......baaki more talk about saboot gathering and kisko saboot milega ki nahin blah blah. 

Looks like Imlie is going to find the camera in some kona of the house and lo ho gaya "saboot"....lol

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

AC is very confident that Adi is going to blame Imlie for all his failures from this point on😆.....toh aage chances hain of Adi as usual flipping against AC ki expectations at the last minute.....just like he did with being willing to go to jail to stop Imlie from leaving the house😆

They are both acting more or less normal with each other in the precap.....so some convo has happened when she brought him his breakfast in the morning.....lol a possible truce about the case again or maybe some level of apology from him (not holding my breath🤔)......but AC jis level ka soch rahi hai ki Adi Imlie ko blame karega and Imlie seh nahin paayegi.....lol us level ka toh nahin dikh raha yeh. 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

AC is very confident that Adi is going to blame Imlie for all his failures from this point on😆.....toh aage chances hain of Adi as usual flipping against AC ki expectations at the last minute.....just like he did with being willing to go to jail to stop Imlie from leaving the house😆

They are both acting more or less normal with each other in the precap.....so some convo has happened when she brought him his breakfast in the morning.....lol a possible truce about the case again or maybe some level of apology from him (not holding my breath🤔)......but AC jis level ka soch rahi hai ki Adi Imlie ko blame karega and Imlie seh nahin paayegi.....lol us level ka toh nahin dikh raha yeh. 

Lol that was the funny part- if anyone has consumed and tolerated adi’s anger all these months - it has been Imlie- unlike didi who runs to her mommy for a siilly fight 😆 But Adi did say some really harsh words today and if they are on talkinh terms again then he better have apologized - and this has to be even before he learns the suspension truth.

Adi is in the pink shirt that was there in the BTs with editor Saab and he has his bag with him- so can we assume he is back at work again! Maybe imlie helped in reinstating his job? Cannot be didi because they were gloating about the fact that Adi will blame imlie for every failure. 
 NN and sundar scene was good- hope the two of them find the saboot soon - the overconfidence of didi and AC in the orecap also gives me hope that Imilie is going to find the proof very soon🤞 
 Tomorrow will be Adi guilt tripping and Imlie even more determined to find the truth. Not going to waste time on dev because it was just that- waste of time and SS. 

spelano.ws thumbnail

I don’t even know where to begin to make sense of his rant 😆 When he was going to hand himself over to the police would that not have ruined his reputation as a patrakaar too? Would sapna not be destroyed and job gone then too? Also isn’t this damn family already a shame in society with the 2 biwi thing yeh inki izzat itne time sab ke saamne tamasha ban ke kaise dobara resurrect hojaati hai jo baar baar khatre mein hoti hai  I don’t know where adi is coming from right now honestly especially considering he himself was going to hand himself over to the police, is it because she didn’t listen and the family is suffering now too? Or being humiliated thus lashing out at imlie jo surface pe isko zimmedaar lagti hai .. but then again, brother you were already going to lose everything anyways at least she is fighting for your honour, your way toh didi saaf bach jaati and the way she was painting you the mujrim, tum and tumhari family ki honour for good khalaas hojaati with no chance of resurrection this time 😆

As for the most problematic character in this oh so problematic show: Malini Ji 🙏🏼 , tell me how many shows are there where a third lead has been shown a potential rapist and rape apologist and still been giving windows to be positive again and will be made positive as a third ‘lead’, with a ‘bhadkaya gaya tha’ , this damn woman will he positive again after being chadaoed on everyone’s heads with bechari ko villain banaya to ww leads and all crap while here she is being a misogynistic, sl*tshaming and lookshaming her sister, saying ghatya things like men can’t go through sexual abuse being a legit rape apologist getting bhar bhar ke ss and focus still and all for her ‘shades’ and ‘arc’ because she had no scope in the story left after they made a stupid mandir of her for no reason lol.. idk about anyone else but keep her a damn villain or change the actress if she is unwilling to remain one because I for one cannot see a potential molester as a positive ‘lead’ with her own journey or whatever 🤢

AreYaar thumbnail

Also LOL@ Didi ka token, "I feel bad that Aditya lost his job"🤔😆.....haan bhai, use molest karte waqt nahin feel ho raha tha bad but ab jab job chali gayi badnaami ki wajah se, suddenly bad feel ho raha hai?🤪 Tab bad nahin feel ho raha tha when everyone was willing to consider your so called "pyar" a molestor, but job chale jaane se bura lag gaya? Waah kya priorities hain.....lol 

Baaki her overconfidence is growing as usual cuz she thinks sab kuch snatch kar liya hai Imlie se....toh aage khaayegi muh ki in next hearing most likely. 

Not sure if that will be the final hearing though...it's possible jo bhi evidence laayegi Imlie will still not be considered airtight toh one more third and final hearing tak kheench lein baat with enough time to set up Imlie ki kidnapping and baaki ka drama. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Adi crossed the line today in his rant once again bhool gaya imlie ne kya kya khoya  hai and still Kho rahi hai and not just limited to her wazifa  which he isn't  aware of yet.ek hi saans main kehta  hai ke haan ho gayi galti humse hum karenge  uska paraschit  and ussi saans main poochta  hai tumne kya khoya? Clearly  him sleeping around shouldn't  be big deal for her either with  marzi or no marzi as if imlie didn't  had to see that and live with the  visual and thought lingering with her even if she trusts you and knows the truth just that horrifying image and trauma doesn't  count.. as if  aaj tak isne kuch khoya hi nahi apni izzat apna wajood  apna muqqam  apna ghar imlie ne kahan khoya hai khoya  toh adi ne hai sab caz wait BK ki koi stupid  society  presidency  chali gayi..again bharosa toh bas isne kia hai imlie ne thodi jo abhi bhi iske liye bol rahi hai iske haq main bol rahi hai DC ko ke kyon le woh case waapis..ghar ki baat ki ghar main rakhne  se apprad  ke chances   bhaddh jaate hain and it is empowering culprits. Imlie ne toh kabhi kuchh kia hi nahi woh toh aise hi lagi  hui hai DC ko kehne ke this fight is for him for his embarrassment he feels sharmindagi he feels shame and she cannot see him.in this haalat so she will fight it out. Yeah ofcoursse woh iske liye thodi hai..

Yeh bharosa kia waapis lene ka expectation rakh ke usne toh nahi kia tha bharosa jab yeh hosh kho bhaithe and woh ab bhi uff tak na ki. Moodswings ke chakkar main he said the same shit he hears all around.. the adacity the sheer audacity ke tum kya jaano sapne tootne ka dukh..uhhh as if she didn't  broke her sapne and gave up her studies as if she didn't  lived all this time as a naukrani and is still begging for acceptance but ofcourse adi imlie ne kuch nahi khoya imlie ko kya pata pisna  kya hota  hai imlie ko kya pata apane partner ko kisi aur ke saath compromising position main dekhna kya hai usko kausne dard..it is just plain do behno  ki ladayi  jisme you and your innocent parivaar suffered look at the Badi qurbaaniyan  they gave for you ek ne society presidency chodi ek bazaar na ja saka such big troubles

Meh at  his nakhra and entitled ass. Again  do not give me he is disturbed dhakka laga bullshit I am all for it infact I wrote an essay on it all that understandable and relatable but jab tak job tak tha the moment he implied it on other things it went out of hand all the ghussa the blindness the lava was understandable until it was in the moment but when he took things out of this matter ke tum humare liye itna nahi kar sakti yeah then am sorry no sympathy no rage no dhakka no gham..jab cheen  ki baat Japan jodooge  toh nahi..ab kal kar lega guilt trip knowing ke imlie ne kya khoya but aaj toh joote  kha. Again kismat ko pooja karo jisne imlie  di jo har baat ka jawab hote huye nahi boli sabke saamne teri izzat rakhne ko ek thappad lagati na aage se acha hota.  And woh ab bhi aayi nashta  leke tu toh bhuka marr.

Anyway looks like she will get the job back for him then he will find out she too lost her scholarship ho jaaega token sorry

Baaki imlie sundar and Nn were adorable and it was goodd to see a light scene after ages and thoda positivity ab  jao jaldi se saboot dhundo and flip kqrna band karo every min..

Build up was OK ab aage 3 din kar lenge saboot gathering and case and  all until the kidnap.sab uske baad hoga kuch bada 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the thread AY :)

Rofl aree Rupi di teacher hain na..woh bhi wfh kar rahi thi I guess with online classes..sirf uske school mein covid restrictions🤪

Adi toh was occupied with uncontrollable nonsensical rants today lol..towards the end I think he khud se realised he's losing control when he physically backed off before rupi-nishant took him away lol...tumhe pata bhi hai sab kuch khona kaise lagta hain..please Adi just cuz there's no tangible pink slip involved..but yes breaking the fourth wall in between with dono beheno ke beech hum pis rahe hein haha🤣

Anyway tomorrow we are getting two Adi-Imlie convos? Ee kaisan?😲 I would prefer 'hum itne selfish kaise ho sakte hai'..mera patience won't recharge in time for another round of case waapis logi, jawaab dogi et al.anyway now that you know...get into some action for your wazifa girl

Wondering with all their kone kone, chupan chupaai lines will the camera will come into play first for the one and only legal wife comedy act she had arranged for the Tripathis in the hall? 

Imlie and DC I zoned out..but Imliya what's with ek din choti behan dikhe instead of sautan..and people still think a real pregnancy is needed to keep MC relevant🤪..today they also blessed us with some more ww prep, so can we expect some new scheme from AC..or please please this saga concluding anytime soon😭

And sorry but GM looked bored in the much talked about rant itna toh yeh eyes band karke act kar lete hain ek dum.mechanical tha the so called rant void of any emotion i didn't  even feel bad ke inke itne bade sapnay are breaking their life is falling apart caz it was so badly executed..  sirf awaaz uncha kar lene se nahi honjaata kuch acha and outstanding this is much below GM.ka khud ka standards he has set.. it is obvious jab they Don't  connect toh they Don't  connect and jab they do toh level kahan jaata hai we all know and see it pretty often even ST was zoned out for most part and  I do not blame them kahan se laayein shakti iss rinse/repeat below average flip flops main

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Lol that was the funny part- if anyone has consumed and tolerated adi’s anger all these months - it has been Imlie- unlike didi who runs to her mommy for a siilly fight 😆 But Adi did say some really harsh words today and if they are on talkinh terms again then he better have apologized - and this has to be even before he learns the suspension truth.

Adi is in the pink shirt that was there in the BTs with editor Saab and he has his bag with him- so can we assume he is back at work again! Maybe imlie helped in reinstating his job? Cannot be didi because they were gloating about the fact that Adi will blame imlie for every failure. 
 NN and sundar scene was good- hope the two of them find the saboot soon - the overconfidence of didi and AC in the orecap also gives me hope that Imilie is going to find the proof very soon🤞 
 Tomorrow will be Adi guilt tripping and Imlie even more determined to find the truth. Not going to waste time on dev because it was just that- waste of time and SS. 

Yes, for a so called "mera wajood mit gaya, sab barbaad ho gaya" mode wala guy, he picked PINK to wear next day....toh lagta hai mood theek hi kar diya iska Imlie ne next day somehow again😆.....I wish she had thrown a chappal at him instead of bringing him breakfast....mahaan Devi Imlie ji🤔. Oh well. 

Dunno if Imlie has reinstated Adi ki job ya she's just motivated him to try and find work again.....cuz if he's dropping her off to college, that should come first, no? 

Pata hi tha ki Didi nahin dilvaa paayegi Adi ki job waapis....lol woh waise bhi kise ke liye kuch achha karne laayak nahin hai.

As for Imlie being the one who has most consumed Adi's anger....true....but that still doesn't make it fair, right? The writers failed in balancing his anger with his hurt in this scene....he just came across as totally self-centered like he has completely forgotten the struggles Imlie is still going through even to get the bare minimum in life......I don't even know if I should take this scene seriously since they are in filler mode to drag out token conflicts for the sake of this track🤔. 

This content was originally posted by: GaramTawa

Thanks for the thread AY :)

Rofl aree Rupi di teacher hain na..woh bhi wfh kar rahi thi I guess with online classes..sirf uske school mein covid restrictions🤪

Adi toh was occupied with uncontrollable nonsensical rants today lol..towards the end I think he khud se realised he's losing control when he physically backed off before rupi-nishant took him away lol...tumhe pata bhi hai sab kuch khona kaise lagta hain..please Adi just cuz there's no tangible pink slip involved..but yes breaking the fourth wall in between with dono beheno ke beech hum pis rahe hein haha🤣

Anyway tomorrow we are getting two Adi-Imlie convos? Ee kaisan?😲 I would prefer 'hum itne selfish kaise ho sakte hai'..mera patience won't recharge in time for another round of case waapis logi, jawaab dogi et al.anyway now that you know...get into some action for your wazifa girl

Wondering with all their kone kone, chupan chupaai lines will the camera will come into play first for the one and only legal wife comedy act she had arranged for the Tripathis in the hall? 

Imlie and DC I zoned out..but Imliya what's with ek din choti behan dikhe instead of sautan..and people still think a real pregnancy is needed to keep MC relevant🤪..today they also blessed us with some more ww prep, so can we expect some new scheme from AC..or please please this saga concluding anytime soon😭

Hold your horses for all you know aur taana maarega u til she tells him.ke job ho gayi iski wapos imlie managed them phir homjaayega token sorry and then tjmne himein bataya kyin nahi bhairsa nahi hai crap  ..

Lol who knows kal.camers naashta  table  oe rakhte  huye MI jaaya tada dhappa

Ya ohir guilt trip hoke yeh de dega ke hum toh ab journalist  rahe nahi tum rakho🤣