Posted: 2 years ago

It's funny to see her show love toward Kareena when Kareena is probably everything she preaches against. One of the biggest product of nepotism, belongs to KJO's elite snowflakes gang. She has bullied people before. 

Bebo is Hrithik’s rumoured ex too

Could be why

I think she doesn’t remember who she likes or she doesn’t.

she went after Kareena before when the SSR passing was blown up (by her nonetheless) misinterupted her saying “Not to date her first hero” on KWK to Sara as she shouldn’t date SSR cause he’s an outsider and Sara should stay away from him.

I wonder if kangu forgot she did that 😂🤣

Becuase she once said that during her struggling days she was the only one who was nice to her and her manager even offered her films that kareena didnt want to do as the thought she is every talented.

Btw and how is kareena a bully? Just because she made some comment about some other actors? They did the same.

Narcissistic bully looking up to narcissistic ex-bully. Why be surprised?

Originally posted by priya185

Bebo is Hrithik’s rumoured ex too

Could be why

Uss hisaab se she should hate her... I mean that's what normal nibbis do... Oh wait, kangana won't do anything what others would do, so you may be right😅

But ig it's not like she "likes" kareena, it's just that she is trying to please kareena or something. I mean hating everyone just blew up in her face, so maybe she is trying to suck up to them, and she can't suck up to Deepika, Katrina and most others coz she yelled at them from top of the roof, but she wasn't this hostile about kareena anywhere, isiliye she is being nice to her? 🤔

Kangana for some strange reason has had a soft spot for Kareena. Even during the SSR Bollywood anti movement, one of her bhakts made a collage of all the starkids to preach against nepotism. Kangana removed Kareena's picture and then shared it. Kangana mentioned on HT summit that when no one was supporting her, Kareena would send her supportive messages or something like that. Or Katrina said it, one of these two 

but I have to say, Kangana trolls her own bhakts the best. Riles them up against Bollywood, starkids, connections, then goes and wishes Kareena a happy bday 😂

Kangana doesn't hate star kids. She loves them and wants to be them. Someone like Kareena would be her idol - loud, says whatever she feels like, gets good movies and is loved by the industry. Got to marry a nawab too. This is Kangana's ideal no matter how much she blusters and lies. 

Originally posted by Rangeelaa

I think she doesn’t remember who she likes or she doesn’t.

she went after Kareena before when the SSR passing was blown up (by her nonetheless) misinterupted her saying “Not to date her first hero” on KWK to Sara as she shouldn’t date SSR cause he’s an outsider and Sara should stay away from him.

I wonder if kangu forgot she did that 😂🤣

you can't possibly mean or believe what you're you're saying if you forget about it. Especially statements like this. I think Kangana has super targets in Bollywood she hates; but the whole "down with Bollywood" movement she did was just to ride the wave and self serve her own popularity and her favoritism with the crowd. Absolute opportunist.