Posted: 2 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

They started that show this season with the same old plot idea but tweaked it to fit this time and age. Instead of this disaster of season 3 they could have casted the same old characters with the same old plot and showed the same story but changed it a bit. I would rather watch that than this disaster. In reality dev is the typical Indian man who claim to love their wife alot but always expect them to adjust and are never available for emotional support. Some of the ideal men shown in itv  never exist in real life.

Originally posted by Ravi18

They started that show this season with the same old plot idea but tweaked it to fit this time and age. Instead of this disaster of season 3 they could have casted the same old characters with the same old plot and showed the same story but changed it a bit. I would rather watch that than this disaster. In reality dev is the typical Indian man who claim to love their wife alot but always expect them to adjust and are never available for emotional support. Some of the ideal men shown in itv  never exist in real life.

Not all.  Some men..😆

Originally posted by palakdivan

I have started watching bade acche lagte hai season 2 and its so much better than this show. This is totally random but i feel sonakshi deserves a strong man like ram kapoor who can take a stand for her. I never ever saw Dev support sonakshi when she has issues, it's always sona who has to adjust. I am disappointed that ishwari is never shown regretting for her behavior. now i have no hope for this show. it annoys me when they promote this show as close to reality.

So true.. can u imagine the big mistake that ishwari did of renaming ayush was just brushed aside cos of Dev's sleeping pill episode.

I have started watching bade acche lagte hai season 2 and its so much better than this show. This is totally random but i feel sonakshi deserves a strong man like ram kapoor who can take a stand for her. I never ever saw Dev support sonakshi when she has issues, it's always sona who has to adjust. I am disappointed that ishwari is never shown regretting for her behavior. now i have no hope for this show. it annoys me when they promote this show as close to reality.

KRPKAB some years back in its season 3 used to be considered as a good content show which was really closer to real life scenarios and issues but not the season 3 becoz for sure the child exchange at birth and obsessive lovers turning up to snatch ur husband is definitely not tracks relating to real life situation. 

I agree to what you are saying that Sonakshi deserves some one like Ram Kapoor from BALH2 and not someone like Dev dixit as Ram Kapoor in today's time is really a well written character till now in ITV who is emotional, sensible, lovable and stands for women's rights more than anyone. 

all indian serials start out great.  but than they stretch it so much it breaks just like a rubber band.  They end the serial in hurry because they stretched it so much that they forgot how to end it.

On Ram kapoor he would not be a good cast against Erica.  He looks huge and older for petit erica.

May be dev should play character like Ram Kapoor of BAHL who stands up for his wife that would be more apt.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago

Ram is a great man but a permanent “ other woman “ already there !

It is a dangerous situation 

Don't know about this character but as I said I will always have this opinion of Sonakshi deserving a lot better than what she has at her in-laws (except her children)

Atleast an external force..better than his mom behaving like sauten and getting insecure ðŸĪŠ

Atleast an external force..better than his mom behaving like sauten and getting insecure ðŸĪŠ

Both are troublesome but external one can come out with “ fake pregnancy happened (wired theories about one night stand ) so many things 😂😂🙄🙄

We have seen enough it is a kibd of certain though