Tera Mera Saath Rahe

Saathiya 2 vs Tera Mera

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone, I know some people may disagree with me, and someone say that this show is "dated"

But my opinion is this show is much better than Saathiya 2, i have tried to watch Saathiya 2 many times, but I always quit to watch it, because the concept isn't the same as season 1, the antagonists seems only angry and negative and aren't funny like  (Rashi & Urmila, Radha & Tripti, Gaura & Bhavani,)  and many borring tracks (Ghena is supermodel and a lawyer?).
Tera Mera is more linked to season 1, not just because of the cast. But the charm that season 1 had. The show would have been much better if Rucha was casted as Aashi.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Totally agreed loving this show so much and vishal and rucha too

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We definitely needed a better chirag and ashi

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Quite frankly both shows suck

Mithila thinks a leader is someone who divorces their husband, gets her sister married to him, to produce a heir. Yes this is what Mithu thinks a true leader, bahu and wife is 

Kaog_ore thumbnail

Sns 2 sucks this show every other day is about kidnapping some one or the other or escaping from prison this show is a big joke.

TMSR started off okay and they showed us that gopikas character will be different and mithila will help her in her goals but i don't think that will happen any time soon and it has become like typical SaaS bahu drama like sns1 where the story evolved around koki rashi gopi and urmi. Same is happening in this. There is no story with the other characters chirag hardly has any dialogs even the father and there is no sign of mamaji. 

TEOL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The uncensored version has been discontinued for TV only now to have Sarfon India a uncensored on the elite 7 selection instead.

Means we missed a full episode in transition because Saturday starts with the Tuesday for 4 episodes.

We downloaded it because it was our Sunday show for watching mass episodes of which we watched on delay anyway until the Maha and 9pm special series came then it put it behind a bit more now.

Edited by TEOL - 2 years ago
shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Edited by shrizz - 2 years ago