Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just posting this here because I want more people to see it and become happy. :) If you are a girl and a 90s kid and you did not get goosebumps watching it paise wapis kar doongi.😆

https://twitter.com/beastoftraal/status/1438725960354779143?s=20

Edited by cutejodikangal - 2 years ago
Softness thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Just posting this here because I want more people to see it and become happy. :) If you are a girl and a 90s kid and you did not get goosebumps watching it paise wapis kar doongi.😆

https://twitter.com/beastoftraal/status/1438725960354779143?s=20

I am a girl and I got goosebumps even though I am not a 90s kid. Paise wapis matlab.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Softness

I am a girl and I got goosebumps even though I am not a 90s kid. Paise wapis matlab.

Awwww....I know the ad is like that, it’s simply goosebump inducing.

@bold: It’s just a way of assuring that the video is going to be worth your time. :)

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Main toh kehta hu yeh wedding ceremony ka concept hi change kardo, faltu main paise aur time ki barbaadi.

Softness thumbnail
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Main toh kehta hu yeh wedding ceremony ka concept hi change kardo, faltu main paise aur time ki barbaadi.

Wedding ceremony nahi hogi toh shaadiyan kaise hogi. All relatives, friends and families of the groom and bride, sab khush hote hain, apni khushiyan baant te hain, celebrate karte hain, sab beautiful memories banate hain milke. Sab badey buzurg aashirwad dete hain. Once in a lifetime event aur memory ko kaise change kardo. Kaisi baat karte ho. 

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

For once, I think the critics are right. People put up with a lot of rubbish in the name of tradition, but the Kanyadaan ceremony is extremely degrading as if you are some item being passed on.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wedding ceremony nahi hogi toh shaadiyan kaise hogi. All relatives, friends and families of the groom and bride, sab khush hote hain, apni khushiyan baant te hain, celebrate karte hain, sab beautiful memories banate hain milke. Sab badey buzurg aashirwad dete hain. Once in a lifetime event aur memory ko kaise change kardo. Kaisi baat karte ho. 

Shaadi karne k liye ladka aur ladki, or ladke/ladke, ladki/ladki, ji zaarurat hoti hain. Naki puri society ki.

Ofcourse what you are saying is true, lekin mera manna hain shaadi ka function is waste of time and money.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My husband and I chose the parts of the Hindu ceremony to have during our wedding..kanyadaan was not one of them

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Fir Manyavar bechega kya aur Ads kisliye banayega? 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Apne mummy papa ka dil rakhne  aur unko beizzati se bachane ke liye aapne apni ideology ki qurbani de di. Iske liye bhi bahot courage chahiye jo aap mein hai. You are a brave girl. 

Thankyou..❤️..Life is all about making compromises....I still believe in what I do.....but my ideologies are not bigger than the respect of the 2 people who brought in this world and made me and raised in a way that I am capable of knowing right from wrong....