Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

No matter what people has to say but I like how she tries things that is so usual but people tries to make it seem something unusual & trash her . Like this ad.

It's a beautiful ad. If society would start to think this way, vala ho jata sabka but no, no! Let's treat girl as some property, otherwise izzar chali jayeghi by God!

Hope people just don't see these ads & say wow! But actually try to bring these little changes in their  lives.

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

Main toh kehta hu yeh wedding ceremony ka concept hi change kardo, faltu main paise aur time ki barbaadi.

wedding planners ka business band ho jaayega.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What is wrong with people, why are they binging the types of movies or songs she does, or whatever her dad has done??

I liked the ad, it should be a personal choice whether to practice kanyadaan or not, the ad's not forcing anyone against anything

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Main toh kehta hu yeh wedding ceremony ka concept hi change kardo, faltu main paise aur time ki barbaadi.

I got married the same way, I told my dad that if there's a lot of expenditure or many people involved I won't be getting married, thankfully my dad and my husband supported my decision.

Zyada logo ko bulane ki zarurat hi nahi hai, waise b they'll find faults in everything😆

briahna thumbnail

Aloo looks beautiful 🥰

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Muskie

What is wrong with people, why are they binging the types of movies or songs she does, or whatever her dad has done??

I liked the ad, it should be a personal choice whether to practice kanyadaan or not, the ad's not forcing anyone against anything

As usual.....people are ignoring such a beautiful message....because they don't like the messenger.....there is a reason why they say.....don't kill the messenger...😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

As usual.....people are ignoring such a beautiful message....because they don't like the messenger.....there is a reason why they say.....don't kill the messenger...😆

Yes like the little boy who heard his parents are divorcing from his dads therapist. Who his dad is dating btw ðŸ¤£

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My Mum loves this ad and so do I. More Power to woman. It's amazing. Kanyamaan . Times are Changing. Learn to love and respect the new dawn of a new era. This is not Hinduphobic. It's a lesson for every parent to be involve in your Daughter's lives even after she is marry. She is not a goat that you can tie her to anything and she should be happy with it.

Some people are saying that this is an insult to devi shakti in Hinduism. Then I want to ask those same people that harassing for downy isn't that insulting to that girl. By putting their sons on sale. We in a way buy the husband but still get torture for more to satisfy their greediness.

I am a Hindu Brahmin woman and I have so many problems in the hindu marriage rituals. Kanyadaan is one of them. So whenever I get marry, I would really like a registered marriage.

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wished boys start living with girls parents now. Enough of patriarchal society, let girls have all the fun of being at home throughout their lifetime.

Or maybe let’s just change the concept of marriage. Why should ppl marry , they can have a live-in or move-out. The kids can fend for themselves and do the same when they grow up. 

Before everything I want to honestly think, do we have kanyadaan only in Hindus. Does other religion not follow this ritual in some way or other? Aren’t girls from other sects not sent off to the grooms house with much fanfare and prayers?

If yes, then why are only Hindu rituals targetted?

This is the whole crux of twitteratis making noise against such ads. There has been a concerted efforts on vilifying each and every major festival and ritual of Hindus in past few years. And ppl have started opposing it hard now.

SSR case is also something which will continue to have haters for star kids. Wished that case was resolved sooner.

I know IF is somehow isolated from all the negativity that Twitter has to offer and I really hope we remain to do so.

A long time ago there was restriction on IF to discuss things on other social media and it was a good one. Hope it can be brought back , since ppl on IF are much better n positive than ppl on Twitter and there is no need of negativity here. 

Regarding the ad, personally don’t find it great. So not much to comment.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

True. Never liked going to grand wedding ceremonies. Inviting close friends and family is still okay but inviting more than half people who don't even know you, neither they know us. Par phir bhi invite karenge kyunki unhe achha nahi lagega.  Char log kya kahenge!

Shaadi bhi wo chaar logon ke liye hi kar rahe hain! You never have a choice to do what you want.