Posted: 2 years ago

I don't remember if Border had maa behen gaalis or not but LOC Kargil and the recent Shershah had the soldiers belonging to both the countries giving maa behen gaalis to each other. Maybe soldiers in war during the way may indeed be doing that but still I felt they should have avoided this in the movies. I mean it's so weird and offensive like u probably don't even know the name of ur enemy soldier but still giving gaalis to his mother and sister. ðŸ˜³While watching these movies and everytime someone used to say all those words, I was like he is just doing his job and duty towards his country. Maa behen ko gaali kyun? 

Soldiers are still humans. They're not epitome of perfection. 

I have never given maa behen gaalis to anyone in my life. I don't know about you guys. 

For the average common man in India, bh$$$$$d and m$$$$$$$d are commonly used during violent situations. E.g. you're trashing someone, and there is a lot of bad blood, you'll yell out these cuss words. A slap or punch would be preceded by a m$$$$$$$d. They are the zenith (or nadir, per your perspective) of all Hindi/Urdu gaalis.

In fact, I was surprised when watching Arjun Reddy - a Telugu movie - they used these cuss words there too!

Plus, you know what, in Pakistan as well these cuss words are used commonly (you would never know just from their dramas, but I've done a lot of scientific research and concluded they use MC BC)! ðŸ¤£

Toh agar Indian aur Pakistani soldiers aamne saamnein khade honge, tab zaahir hai Lucknowi tehzeeb mein guftafoo nahin karenge, aur dil se MC aur BC hi nikalenge ðŸ˜Ž

I never liked these types of films 

It's a normal things. When we get angry sometimes we do say bad words. Just imagine when you are at war, its totally different feeling. If we want everything to be real then we have to hear the bad words as well.

Lol I have seen people saying such unmentionable things just watching sports on TV. And we are talking about a real war here. Have you watched Saving the Private Ryan or any war movie from the Hollywood? Bollywood war movies are like video games compared to them. ðŸ˜†

Drive around in Delhi and you will see girls screaming these galis while driving ðŸ˜†

Sad that Censor Board allows such vulgarity.