ZKM 5th Anniversary Celebrations❤️💃🎉

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

OF

With ZKM fans all across the globe, forum family, and our beloved Mehrya /KaSam 

Come ,Celebrate love ~~~ As, Zindagi Ki Mehak Turns 5  🥳🥳❤️ 

It’s again that time of the year. The 19th of September. Zindagi ki Mehak completes 5 glorious years. We are here to celebrate, as our beloved show hits yet another milestone. This simple yet exceptionally beautiful show has garnered all the love from millions across the globe.

The romantic duo from the Indian capital and their families, have no plans to leave our hearts ever since they have occupied a place since 2016. And we ain't complaining. Zindagi Ki Mehak, still continues to spread its fragrance to our life. Such an enchanting and intoxicating one, immortal. Couldn't find enough words to describe the lasting impression left behind by the show, characters and most importantly the cherry on the cake, two precious gems adorning the crown ..Mehak and Shaurya aka MehRya, exceptionally portrayed by beloved Samiksha and Karan.

It has become a difficult task to express what you feel about the show. Or why do one love this show and MehRya/KaSam unconditionally. "Kuch baatein zubaan nahi kaha jate, Bina bole hi samajh ate hai". Rather than being a visual treat, this show has gifted us many precious memories to cherish till eternity. Forever indebted to you all.

It has become a ritual to observe this day as a special day in our lives. Though the celebration is virtual, there is no limitations to our excitement

Thanking all the cast and crew from the bottom of our hearts.  Karan, Samiksha, Sharmaas , Khannas, ST sir, directors, creatives. Wishing everyone all the best for their future endeavours. Good health and positive vibes. We sincerely hope to have our beloved KaSam back on screen. Fingers crossed 🤞

Special thanks to our beloved KaSam. Looking forward to our Anniversary gift.

This forum is as old as the show, indeed a special day for all who are/were/will be a part of this place, our ZKM forum family. The place that witnessed uncountable discussions, banters, celebrations. The place where our vocabulary queen Nitya di, coined the name "KaSam ". I’m really glad and forever grateful to you all, that we have this platform to celebrate love, friendship, our love for MehRya, KaSam and the show everyday. It’s one of a kind. Let's keep our spirits high. Stay positive and stay united, keeping this place alive and celebrating the show and MehRya till eternity.❤️ ThankYou ZKM forum family. 🤗

Thanks to all the editors, fanfiction writers and vidders in IG, IF, Wattpad and other platforms for your amazing creations and keeping the MehRya fever on 365×24×7. ❤️🤗

Do pour in your love for our beloved Mehrya, KaSam , ZKM and all the cast and crew via this thread. Hearty welcome to you all once again.🤗🙏

P.s..Apologies for the late post.🥺🙏

Edited by dwriter - 2 years ago

Happy aniversary folks🤗

I can't thank you enough for making such beautiful thread sunshine ❤️

Superb magnificent marvellous outstanding Angel👏what a befitting feltictious thread,true ZkM might have lived the term but memories it constituted lasts forever⭐️Nothing further to add,even a word more would be diluting your perfection 👌sometimes when emotions are everywhere, identifying or finding the correct words to write is futile, you've done a brilliant task🏆just a huge heartfelt thanks to all 🤗

Happy Aniversary friends!!🤗

Long live ZKM and the magic of MehRya⭐️🥳smiley41smiley41

It's my first anniversary here, but surely not last. I am grateful to KaSam and Mehrya for the beautiful memories and the whole ZKM creative team for making this amazing show. Kudos to you all. 

And hoping against hopes, we'll have more to look forward to smiley42smiley42

Edited by monalidp - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mishtilove

Happy aniversary folks🤗

I can't thank you enough for making such beautiful thread sunshine ❤️

Thankyou my dear moonlight❤️🤗🤗

You know your dost being the epitome of laziness,😆 I'm glad that this thread is up. Better late than never 🙈

Originally posted by ms.nitya12

Superb magnificent marvellous outstanding Angel👏what a befitting feltictious thread,true ZkM might have lived the term but memories it constituted lasts forever⭐️Nothing further to add,even a word more would be diluting your perfection 👌sometimes when emotions are everywhere, identifying or finding the correct words to write is futile, you've done a brilliant task🏆just a huge heartfelt thanks to all 🤗

Aww...Nitya di. Just wiping my happy tears you see.  ❤️

Without you, Aarti di and everyone this could've been never possible.  So all thanks to you all ,for keeping this place alive. Grateful🙏🙏Much love❤️🤗

Originally posted by monalidp

Happy Aniversary friends!!🤗

Long live ZKM and the magic of MehRya⭐️🥳smiley41smiley41

It's my first anniversary here, but surely not last. I am grateful to KaSam and Mehrya for the beautiful memories and the whole ZKM creative team for making this amazing show. Kudos to you all. 

And hoping against hopes, we'll have more to look forward to smiley42smiley42

Aww...my dear. Really glad that you got to celebrate ZKM Anniversary with all of us. 🤗And this year being  a special one. Looking forward for more. ❤️

Such a beautiful thread  Shinu.... Loved it👏👏👏👏🥰🥰🥰🥰

Congratulations to u as well Shiny😌😌😌🤗🤗🙏🙏

Originally posted by AD04

Such a beautiful thread  Shinu.... Loved it👏👏👏👏🥰🥰🥰🥰

Congratulations to u as well Shiny😌😌😌🤗🤗🙏🙏

Thankyou so much Aarti di.🤗 Couldn't have been possible without you all🤗❤️