Apna Time Bhi Aayega

ATBA episode 273 - 18th September Saturday

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Follow IF rules. 

Let's ignore the posts we don't like and read what we likesmiley2

smiley27smiley31Take care and love you allsmiley31smiley27

Motivational Quote Best Inspirational Quotes Sayings Stock Photo (Edit Now)  1465832771

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Follow IF rules. 

Let's ignore the posts we don't like and read what we likesmiley2

smiley27smiley31Take care and love you allsmiley31smiley27

Motivational Quote Best Inspirational Quotes Sayings Stock Photo (Edit Now) 1465832771

so true 👍🏼

Love u too Kate ❤️ Take care of urself dear 🤗

Love u all my friends 🤗❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail
omg look at them.🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 Rani is sitting on Vijaya's lap n Kajari is sitting on Ranisa's lap both the Sisters sit on both the other Sisters lap 🤣🤣🤣❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail

Precap

Vijaya, Rani, Mausaji n lawyer with fake Registrar in Registrar office. Vijaya ask to Rani,  so what do u say Masterani should I do sign on papers. N Rani said to her yes Ofcourse. Vijaya is about to sign the papers but than suddenly a voice came behind them stop n all look at the voice side. There RaniSa, Veer n Vikram r standing behind them n Rani get shock to see them together here.

Voice over says 

will the truth of Rani be revealed when Vijaya n Rajeshwari coming face to face. Keep watching ATBA to know.

I think precap is misleading n Rani will be able to get Vijaya's sign on papers before RaniSa, Veer n Vikram's reaches there. Hope Rajawat's will get back their property on Monday n that Maa n Beta back to road again. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9iLUoBxwP/?utm_medium=copy_link

caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Precap

Vijaya, Rani, Mausaji n lawyer with fake Registrar in Registrar office. Vijaya ask to Rani,  so what do u say Masterani should I do sign on papers. N Rani said to her yes Ofcourse. Vijaya is about to sign the papers but than suddenly a voice came behind them stop n all look at the voice side. There RaniSa, Veer n Vikram r standing behind them n Rani get shock to see them together here.

Voice over says 

will the truth of Rani be revealed when Vijaya n Rajeshwari coming face to face. Keep watching ATBA to know.

I think precap is misleading n Rani will be able to get Vijaya's sign on papers before RaniSa, Veer n Vikram's reaches there. Hope Rajawat's will get back their property on Monday n that Maa n Beta back to road again. 

Once it ends without any MU , Bani and I will sit and watch missed ones. 😆 Safety first.😆

Precap

Voice over says 

I don't think it will happen pari they will drag this more I can't watch them😵 today I love that ranveer scene I want more and more if they drag this so long I will stop watching this I can't handle so much of pressure u know my body parts getting weak 🤣🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

I don't think it will happen pari they will drag this more I can't watch them😵 today I love that ranveer scene I want more and more if they drag this so long I will stop watching this I can't handle so much of pressure u know my body parts getting weak 🤣🤣🤣

Most of us are in the same boat then🤣🤣 I decided to watch from Tuesday if this ends without MU or separation.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

I also like n love RanVeer scene n Veer's msg on Rani's phone Come home soon n waiting for me. I will bring ur favorite ice cream tonight. Veer wanted to ice cream date with wifey but he was coming home late n his wifey falls sleep n than he too slept with her n I love their sleeping position ❤️

I also like n love RanVeer scene n Veer's msg on Rani's phone Come home soon n waiting for me. I will bring ur favorite ice cream tonight. Veer wanted to ice cream date with wifey but he was coming home late n his wifey falls sleep n than he too slept with her n I love their sleeping position ❤️

my bil trying to family planning but bhabisa in property planning 🤣🤣🤣