|Bigg Boss OTT Winner|DIVYA Agarwal Celebration Thread| - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

i heard 2-3 more MTV gang members are coming in BB15 

After winning she went to meet Rannvijay ….. did you see ? πŸ˜‰

Yes Simba is also from mtv. Haan dekha sab se pehle usko cake khilaya πŸ˜‰ bhaar mein gye family lol its all part of mtv quota system. 

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

You are quoting me everywhere like a kid and talking about sleep? Hath rahi hai kya? Atleast i dont quote random ppl who say anything about my faves thr not my relatives. Chalo hath ne do i like posting my bitter true opinions. 

it’s so hypocritical , how people love to target Bollywood celebs who never win BB ( other than Rahul Roy none has ever won ) , but MTV gang members are outsiders & alone ? Like really …. Rannvijay ke adopted bacche are outsiders / bechare ? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

it’s so hypocritical , how people love to target Bollywood celebs who never win BB ( other than Rahul Roy none has ever won ) , but MTV gang members are outsiders & alone ? Like really …. Rannvijay ke adopted bacche are outsiders / bechare ? πŸ˜†

Soooo true, you cant talk against nepotism and ignore privilege! Favours ka zamana hai. 

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

You are quoting me everywhere like a kid and talking about sleep? Hath rahi hai kya? Atleast i dont quote random ppl who say anything about my faves thr not my relatives. Chalo hath ne do i like posting my bitter true opinions. 

Neend haraam to hui hain. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ bhee hain. Saaf deekhta hain. Bitter opinions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. πŸ† meel gayee aur phir bhee taur naheen gaye πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Kyon na quote karoo. Yeh to IF hain. Relatives naheen na. To phir contestant bhee random heen to hain. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ raho ;). Mazaa aah rahaan hain. 

A Big, huge congratulations to Divya!πŸ‘ She slayed it. I wouldn't have bothered sticking to BB OTT, had she not spiced it up with her Sass and say-it-in-the-face attitude. Got to say, well played Divya! 

Pratik & Neha seemed to be in shock when her name was announced as Winner.🀣

A Big, huge congratulations to Divya!smiley32 She slayed it. I wouldn't have bothered sticking to BB OTT, had she not spiced it up with her Sass and say-it-in-the-face attitude. Got to say, well played Divya! 

Pratik & Neha seemed to be in shock when her name was announced as Winner.smiley37

I'm happy for her. Well deserved.

Originally posted by loveandhope9204

A Big, huge congratulations to Divya!smiley32 She slayed it. I wouldn't have bothered sticking to BB OTT, had she not spiced it up with her Sass and say-it-in-the-face attitude. Got to say, well played Divya! 

Pratik & Neha seemed to be in shock when her name was announced as Winner.smiley37

When i watched the winner announcement again. It felt pretty clear that Nishant was waiting to jump as winner. Don’t blame it all. He was absolutely a deserving finalist and in their head they had it that they had not only slayed it but were deserving winners (and Divya was not). And I still think Nishant played a great game. 

Pratik went to hug Nishant actually after announcement as if he had won πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It’s all good yaar. Divya ka first wkv se heen mainey bola tha. Aisa strength agar rakhegi to uskey sab khoon maaf. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Shockingly woh jeet gayee Kyonkee mera to track record has been 100% anti winner for past seasons πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KTmtPr49bP8

Badhiya interview. Bubbly and honest hain yeh bandhee .. honest about her arrogance. Why she does somethings she does etc. and looks like she is open to going to BB15 main also.