Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

"Priya doesn't love anybody at this moment.."

AquaTofana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I loved it when Brinda said that Priya doesn't love anyone at this moment...

Ram's reaction was ... like he was uncomfy with that... 

was thinking... if Brinda was suggesting that Priya might fall in love with him as she doesn't love anyone... I mean like its a chance? Was Ram insecure? I mean he is already in awe of her... we all have seen that...

He likes her way of thinking... is affected by it... I think he respects her individuality and her love for her family...

What do you guys think??

Edited by CrookedSmile - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrookedSmile

I loved it when Brinda said that Priya doesn't love anyone at this moment...

Ram's reaction was ... like he was uncomfy with that... 

was thinking... if Brinda was suggesting that Priya might fall in love with him as she doesn't love anyone... I mean like its a chance? Was Ram insecure? I mean he is already in awe of her... we all have seen that...

He likes her way of thinking... is affected by it... I think he respects her individuality and her love for her family...

What do you guys think??

Even I thought he got affected a bit by what Vrinda said. He is definitely in awe of her, and can't help himself from admiring her. Probably somewhere in his heart he wants Priya to admire him too, because he hasn't ever experienced love from another person

AquaTofana thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicorn1

Even I thought he got affected a bit by what Vrinda said. He is definitely in awe of her, and can't help himself from admiring her. Probably somewhere in his heart he wants Priya to admire him too, because he hasn't ever experienced love from another person

on that point i really want to know his and Vedu's story... where did they go wrong....?

Both look genuine at this point... then from where did that swine Shashi came into picture?

unicorn1 thumbnail

on that point i really want to know his and Vedu's story... where did they go wrong....?

Both look genuine at this point... then from where did that swine Shashi came into picture?

I think Ram had a crush on Vedu and they weren't ever a couple even though Vedu was well aware of his feelings.

Or it could be that they were in love with each other but Shashi blackmailed Vedu to marry him

AquaTofana thumbnail

I think Ram had a crush on Vedu and they weren't ever a couple even though Vedu was well aware of his feelings.

Or it could be that they were in love with each other but Shashi blackmailed Vedu to marry him

but Vedu doesnt look like she is unhappy..?

I really dont understand the math between the two.. its confusing🤔

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Are you implying that he might be interested in Priya falling in love with him? Maybe even looking forward to it subconsciously? 

This is interesting.

Me trying to process this: So we know Ram loves love so I feel like even if Priya fell for him, he would never hold that against her or be angry with her. They could portray that nicely with Priya finally confessing and saying that she loves him but has no expectations or demands from him. Ram would probably be taken by surprise and as most MLs become super awkward with one sided love confessions, Ram would continue his relationship with Priya as normal until he also falls in love....

unicorn1 thumbnail

but Vedu doesnt look like she is unhappy..?

I really dont understand the math between the two.. its confusing🤔

Vedu looked unhappy today when PriRa were happily getting engaged. 

Ram-Vedu equation is very confusing ðŸ˜†

AquaTofana thumbnail
Originally posted by: radicalleftist

Are you implying that he might be interested in Priya falling in love with him? Maybe even looking forward to it subconsciously? 

This is interesting.

Me trying to process this: So we know Ram loves love so I feel like even if Priya fell for him, he would never hold that against her or be angry with her. They could portray that nicely with Priya finally confessing and saying that she loves him but has no expectations or demands from him. Ram would probably be taken by surprise and as most MLs become super awkward with one sided love confessions, Ram would continue his relationship with Priya as normal until he also falls in love....

Priya confessing! I don't think that's likely...

Between both of them Ram is more vocal...

I guess they both will fall in love n they wont confess like that... but their actions will showcase what they feel...

Edited by CrookedSmile - 2 years ago
AquaTofana thumbnail

Vedu looked unhappy today when PriRa were happily getting engaged. 

Ram-Vedu equation is very confusing ðŸ˜†

idk... may b bcoz he was finally moving on?

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Priya confessing! I don't think that's likely...

Between both of them Ram is more vocal...

I guess they both will fall in love n they wont confess like that... but their actions will showcase what they feel...

You're right that Ram is more vocal but Priya has the tendency to not be an overthinker. Ram wasn't even able to tell her that she looked good because he got so caught up in his head and was worried about her reaction.

Therefore I think that if Priya falls in love she might just casually say it without being overly dramatic whereas Ram will think twice and worry about her reaction.

But who knows. For now I am mostly just annoyed at Ram's obsession with Vedika.😕