•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Yikes. I know Mayeitri is an annoying, self-absorbed character, but even she doesn't deserve a narcissist like Neeraj. That creep just uses her to stroke his ego. Like, apparently you and your wife love each other— be happy. Whilst Mayeitri was getting taunted by everyone, he was goading that she had loved him even when he was dating her sister. 

She probably had a schoolgirl crush that she confused with love. I think there is more to the story of how they got married- but I wonder if the makers will go into it.

There is already a lot to unpack on Ram and Priya's plate without the Maitri-Neeraj love story.

I initially thought Maitri was the jealous type and wanted anything nice that Priya had- but she looked genuinely happy at Priya's roka. So now I am confused if she just got stuck with Neeraj due to bad luck, or if she deserves him ðŸ˜†

I feel both Maitri and Vedu deserve better. I hope in future cvs show both of them getting separated from their good-for-nothing husbands and leading a happier life.

Edited by unicorn1 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by funny_fubar

She probably had a schoolgirl crush that she confused with love. I think there is more to the story of how they got married- but I wonder if the makers will go into it.

There is already a lot to unpack on Ram and Priya's plate without the Maitri-Neeraj love story.

I initially thought Maitri was the jealous type and wanted anything nice that Priya had- but she looked genuinely happy at Priya's roka. So now I am confused if she just got stuck with Neeraj due to bad luck, or if she deserves him ðŸ˜†

somehow I think their backstory will b explosive...

I think neeraj was doing two timing with the sisters...n as Priya would have been skeptical to marry him because she is carrying off her fathers duties... and also she was independent girl... neeraj must have chosen her sister so that he could always have upper hand

Maitreyi definitely deserves better than Neeraj, I truly don't she had any idea that he would be this awful person because I refuse to believe that Priya would date Neeraj knowing that he's absolutely horrible (maybe he showed his true colours and she dumped him?). At the end of the day, even though Maitreyi has done a lot to hurt Priya, she seems to want the best for her like when she rubbed it in Neeraj's face that Priya had moved from him after he created such a big scene.

Originally posted by Bluegrass

Yikes. I know Mayeitri is an annoying, self-absorbed character, but even she doesn't deserve a narcissist like Neeraj. That creep just uses her to stroke his ego. Like, apparently you and your wife love each other— be happy. Whilst Mayeitri was getting taunted by everyone, he was goading that she had loved him even when he was dating her sister. 

But why she has to marry a person who date her own sister ? She need to understand this man is not trustworthy at all. 

Originally posted by unicorn1

I feel both Maitri and Vedu deserve better. I hope in future cvs show both of them getting separated from their good-for-nothing husbands and leading a happier life.

This person has isolated her from her perfectly normal family. Yes, it's normal to have tension after how she got married, but people make amends and move on. This sociopath man actively burns her bridges for his own ego.

I think, Vedika knows that her husband is an abusive piece of crap unlike Mayeitri who has been absolutely gaslighted by Neeraj.

To be really honest, might sound harsh. But I don’t feel any sympathy, bad for her. She deserves him. I cannot digest which sister will marry the boyfriend of her sister. I think that’s why priya talks about faith been broken. All family have taken this quite calmly like it is so normal to marry the boyfriend ur sister had been dating.

i didnt like mayetri at all initially 

but then i realized she isnt bad person

she actually does care n is happy for sister

however marrying her sister’s ex was wrong

but i guess she is kind of too blind in love

if nalla neeraj can fool priya, it is very easy for him to fool mayetri too

mayetri is that kind of ppl who is  kind but can get fooled very easily, no self-respect at all

she shld have called out neeraj for saying such nonsense stuff

I did feel that May be Mythri deserves better too. But somehow how cud she even think of getting married to her sisters boyfriend. It shud nvr happen if they value the sister's relationship. It awkward to say the least!