Koel- A Phoenix In True Sense

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay, so this post of mine is dedicated to only and only Koel.

Koel is strong. She's amazing. I mean we know she has a past and she had been abused but today we saw that Koel had retaliated. Koel might sound rude to people or isn't empathetic to others

It's not because she's emotionless or something. Its because she had to suppress her emotions whenever she had been abused. For her to feel empathy for someone stems from similar situations

She mightn't empathize with everyone because she won't let herself but when something similar happens she'll empathize

Being abused in a relationship is being cheated too and Koel felt empathetic towards Monami when she got to know about Sid's fiasco

We saw Koel more than she lets her on in front of people.

And why do I call her a Phoenix

You know the most interesting thing about a phoenix is that they let themselves burn in utter anguish and then take birth again

Koel was the same...she burnt in an abusive relationship but now has taken birth to a much stronger Koel who'll retaliate.

The person who tried to weaken her just made her stronger

Hopefully, CVs continue to show us this Koel. The aloof but not emotionless

The 'I don't care' but I do.

Koel cares...cares a lot but for her to let someone break the barriers of her heart is something she wont agree to

Ek baar she's been weak...she won't be able to take it the next time

PS: I am sure her respect for Karan has increased and rightly so. Karan showed that a woman can fight her own fights but at times we need to step in to be the mediator. I am extremely happy with Karan today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Koel definitely won our hearts!! 👏

Beautifully penned wifey! 🤗

The strength she possesses as a woman, as a mother... Very inspiring and I'm definitely loving the touch of reality, amd Simple is simple fabulous! 👏🤗

I really hope her husband is punished rightly. 

Amphitrite thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Koel definitely won our hearts!! 👏

Beautifully penned wifey! 🤗

The strength she possesses as a woman, as a mother... Very inspiring and I'm definitely loving the touch of reality, amd Simple is simple fabulous! 👏🤗

I really hope her husband is punished rightly. 

Koel is a beautiful person...its just that she has seen so much in her life and hence the true Koel is still hidden

There are layers to Koel

She's definitely inspiring and I hope the makers continue to show us how strong she truly is

Simple has always been a great artist and she continues to prove that...mind blowing honestly

Yup, I want her to punish him...Faizi can walk side by side but its her who should punish him

And for some reason I feel Karan has a huge role to play here

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Koel is a beautiful person...its just that she has seen so much in her life and hence the true Koel is still hidden

There are layers to Koel

She's definitely inspiring and I hope the makers continue to show us how strong she truly is

Simple has always been a great artist and she continues to prove that...mind blowing honestly

Yup, I want her to punish him...Faizi can walk side by side but its her who should punish him

And for some reason I feel Karan has a huge role to play here

Make notes CVs.. 

We need this. 

This layered character is one of the finest written characters of the show. 👏🤗

Amphitrite thumbnail

Make notes CVs.. 

We need this. 

This layered character is one of the finest written characters of the show. 👏🤗

Yes please CVs

Faizi can join in but Koel has to be the person to punish

And I for some reason think that Karan will be there

He might not help her and make her feel inadequate but maybe like a Senior he'll be behind her and if she needs him then only will give her the right advice or support

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yes please CVs

Faizi can join in but Koel has to be the person to punish

And I for some reason think that Karan will be there

He might not help her and make her feel inadequate but maybe like a Senior he'll be behind her and if she needs him then only will give her the right advice or support

Yup, just like how today Karan let Sanju deal with Sid but the moment things went too far, he jumped in.

I want to see her husband try something and Karan guts him like fish .. so does Faizi. 😳

Especially if it is to protect both Koel n Nikhil😭

Cracresta thumbnail

Yup she is the one who notice that Sid actually cheated Monami 

She is not heartless or emotionless its just she is broken and she doesn't want to be weak due to which she has been abused,,,, yup she is so strong but also broken in SAF she will be more and more strong and also might get support, friend and family

Broken yet strong 💪 kuddos to her character loved it ❤♥ 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Yup, just like how today Karan let Sanju deal with Sid but the moment things went too far, he jumped in.

I want to see her husband try something and Karan guts him like fish .. so does Faizi. 😳

Especially if it is to protect both Koel n Nikhil😭

Yes exactly what I want

Karan let's people deal with their issues but when he knows he should step in so that things arent bad he will

And I want him to be protective towards Koel

For some reason I feel these two are similar...like how Sanju, Karan and Koel are they wont tell you what they're feeling...they'll try to deal it themselves

Hence I want Karan to make Koel see that she ain't alone

She has the Parakram as her family

Amphitrite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cracresta

Yup she is the one who notice that Sid actually cheated Monami 

She is not heartless or emotionless its just she is broken and she doesn't want to be weak due to which she has been abused,,,, yup she is so strong but also broken in SAF she will be more and more strong and also might get support, friend and family

Broken yet strong 💪 kuddos to her character loved it ❤♥ 

She isn't heartless yes...

The thing is she's scared to show emotions...as she had shown emotions and had gotten a very bitter result to that

She's fearful of getting broken once again

She got up the first time but for the second time? It would just break her permanently

And hence she closes off her heart 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yes exactly what I want

Karan let's people deal with their issues but when he knows he should step in so that things arent bad he will

And I want him to be protective towards Koel

For some reason I feel these two are similar...like how Sanju, Karan and Koel are they wont tell you what they're feeling...they'll try to deal it themselves

Hence I want Karan to make Koel see that she ain't alone

She has the Parakram as her family

Mini did the whole long post on new picture of the show na.. where Karan is holding Koel's hands.. that's perfect! We will see how their relationships develop!