Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Spineless family members

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

How come these people are even talking with a disgusting person like mahendra sood🤬?? Please ekta it's a request don't show this disgusting man doing the kanyadaan for the sake of society please don't show this wrong message 🙏🙏🙏. And this family members doing seva of this sick man😡. Doesn't priya's mother have some self respect🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely disgusting that they even let him in and believed his words within a second... How come man! Years of betrayal and bad blood between them is pushed aside within seconds? Like really? 

I mean, it's a shame that he's even a father of those pretty girls... And who the hell is that Mami is... She's just worried about her son's marriage... 😡😡

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Priya's mom should do the kanyadaan...

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: EXOL

Priya's mom should do the kanyadaan...

Exactly there's no written rule that only fathers can do kanyadaan👎🏼. Priya's mother should do the kanyadaan instead of spinelessly allowing her so called husband to that😡 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hv zero expectation fm Meera. She is the kind who will still be doing karva chauth every year.

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My heart just broke into several pieces today !!

Had imagined that Mahendra Sood will try to  do Kanyadan and Priya will bash him left , right and center and give that position only and only to Meera with some nice  speech .

Yaha to kuch aur hi ho ho raha !!!

And Priya's mom was like papa ke liye cot lekar aao  bachhoo . She pains me  to various levels sometimes.

And ab to ghar  bhi mama ji ka nikla 💔 .  Don't know how Priya will be able to stand up for her self-respect amidst so much chaos.

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They should have thrown him out of the house🤢 After telling all those disgusting things about Priya, he is coming to attend Priya's marriage, why didn't Meera throw him out? 😳

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am really disappointed after today's epi. 

😔😔

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is actually way more common than you think. It has happened innumerable times in my family.

But to give you a more solid example, I was raised by a single mom with an absent father. My grandparents helped raising me and my Maama-Maami were pretty close growing up.

I went through the arranged marriage process(Inkid you not, I was Priya lite. At one point, my mom requested me to look out and find someone I liked. I told her I'll buy a condo and adopt andog instead 😆). There is a helluva lot of stigma involved with a fatherless daughter. The politer ones would decline nicely. The rude alliances would sometimes immediately put down the phone, or worse say mean things to my mom/grandparents.

My relatives, just like Priya's maami, kept pressurizing to bring my dad back for the period of the marriage. They convinced everyone in my family, including my mom, that I would never get married without my father present. My mom was willing to go as far as writing off a property to him so that he would show up for the stipulated period.

It took a few years- but finally when one of the alliances worked out- my inlaws were initially hellbent on trying to mediate between my mom and dad. But my mom and maama explained the entire situation to them.

Eventually it came down to me- I vehemently refused to be given away by my absentee father. I essentially told everyone, including my in laws, that they could bring my father in- but I would not show up. And this involved me facing a lot of pressure, scolding, lamenting from my relatives. Finally, they all agreed and I was married away rather peacefully.

The only sad part is my mom couldn't do my kanyadaan- that was the only part I could not convince everyone. My grandparents did my kanyadaan. But on somedays my mom really feels for it- she fought against the world, and brought me up, educated me, even sent me abroad for further studies- all without any monetary help from anyone(including her brother), but she did not have the right to give me away 😐

Sorry if it is TMI. But I just wanted to point out- this happens a lot. Most families and girls actually cave in and get their  father during the wedding phase. I know a couple of families like that. It took out a lot of energy from me just to keep my father out.

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Exactly there's no written rule that only fathers can do kanyadaan👎🏼. Priya's mother should do the kanyadaan instead of spinelessly allowing her so called husband to that😡 

Actually depends on the customs being followed- certain communities only allow couples to do kanyadaan- in which case single mother/fathers cannot do it.

But given that Ram's family is *ahem* progressive *ahem*, they can actually go with Priya's mom doing kanyadaan