Moose interview-Something Interesting!

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Was reading her interview with Radiffmail.

Just wanted to share something which i find interesting and contradictory at the same time. Many of you must will have strong logic to prove me wrong and prove her right or vice versa. Here i go--

Q- But he did not like your friendship with Pratik Sehajpal.

Long ans,i want to just present the part i find interesting. 

--"

I knew what he really meant it when he said he did not like me being friendly with Pratik.

See, it was the Bigg Boss house. You are facing each other 24/7. How can you not end up talking to people who are constantly around you?

Nishant later understood it." 

So she was just talking to prateek because he was around her?what we saw from day 1,trio are friends are actually a lie,From moose side atleast??

Another Q- 

Who will you keep in touch with after the season ends?

Ans- Nishant, of course. And Divya.( no prateek)

Okay again..

Last part-

Q- Let's finish with some rapid-fire thoughts about your fellow contestants.

Prateek- 

He has a nice heart. He is my best friend. I really appreciate him, but I want him to play even better.

So,she wants to meet nishant and divya,she talked because prateek was around him,and lastly prateek is her best friend!! Who dont want to meet his/her best friene?! Who said abt best friend " he was around me thats why i talked" some one explain wat actually she want to say or wat she did inside the house! Mein to clueless ab!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

She should be honest that the main reason now she hates Neha is not because of what Neha did to her in first week, which btw also involved Divya who removed her stuff and kept it on the side, but it’s because she doesn’t like Pratik and Neha’s friendship. 

Likewise if you say Pratik is your bff, he didn’t come and discuss with you before rickshaw ka task then that way also Nishant barely discussed anything with Moose before tasks. Infact he used to do whatever he wanted with Pratik but that time she had no issues.

So now fair enough, Pratik cut her wire and chose Neha as she supported P and Moose didnt. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

She should be honest that the main reason now she hates Neha is not because of what Neha did to her in first week, which btw also involved Divya who removed her stuff and kept it on the side, but it’s because she doesn’t like Pratik and Neha’s friendship. 

Likewise if you say Pratik is your bff, he didn’t come and discuss with you before rickshaw ka task then that way also Nishant barely discussed anything with Moose before tasks. Infact he used to do whatever he wanted with Pratik but that time she had no issues.

So now fair enough, Pratik cut her wire and chose Neha as she supported P and Moose didnt. 

I find her total confuzed also,one time one statement, another time some other statement! Early age prb or she is actually hiding something! And her celebration after neha's out, is quite, wat to say,amazing? And did u see her insta stories she is making one after another.God i did not know how to react after seeing this,specially neha and shamita wali.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Muskaan is a selfish person. After finding about her scandalous videos online, I genuinely feel bad for her parents and siblings. Unfortunately, we dwell in a society where there's only so much you can do under the pretense of freedom of speech / expression / choice / whatever. Our society still observes its traditional norms, and some lines MUST NEVER be crossed!

Moose's mother sounds like a strong lady, but you could sense the underlying pain while she was talking in that Rakshabandhan video.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Now you need to post a separate poll on who is more confused after this interview: the interviewer, the audience, or Moose 😆

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So damn immature! She made no use of her own voice on the show, she was Nishants side kick. 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

I find her total confuzed also,one time one statement, another time some other statement! Early age prb or she is actually hiding something! And her celebration after neha's out, is quite, wat to say,amazing? And did u see her insta stories she is making one after another.God i did not know how to react after seeing this,specially neha and shamita wali.

jus today i saw her stories and seriously shes still obsessed with bbott - like aur koi kaam nhi he LOL

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Muskaan is a selfish person. After finding about her scandalous videos online, I genuinely feel bad for her parents and siblings. Unfortunately, we dwell in a society where there's only so much you can do under the pretense of freedom of speech / expression / choice / whatever. Our society still observes its traditional norms, and some lines MUST NEVER be crossed!

Moose's mother sounds like a strong lady, but you could sense the underlying pain while she was talking in that Rakshabandhan video.

i thnk shes not wt she shows.. all this inqalab etc etc on insta is jus for social media n neither she has guts nor smartmess to play a game n now by being petty she is only proving right on why no one liked her.