Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

When will this family stop doing all this nonsense drama in public

Does anyone even care about what Govida or Krushna do in their professional life to be bothered about their personal lives

priya185 thumbnail

This is an old issue why is it getting dragged so much?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good. 

Now Govinda can reject the apology in public. Then Krushna can release another article that he takes the apology back. Then Govinda can release one that he now realizes his mistake and apologizes too. Then Krushna can release an article that he too apologizes again. Then Govinda can release an article that Krushna took too long to apologize the second time so he is taking back his apology ðŸ˜³

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Good. 

Now Govinda can reject the apology in public. Then Krushna can release another article that he takes the apology back. Then Govinda can release one that he now realizes his mistake and apologizes too. Then Krushna can release an article that he too apologizes again. Then Govinda can release an article that Krushna took too long to apologize the second time so he is taking back his apology ðŸ˜³

and finally both of them come back on kapil show and laugh like APS and dance like KIKU ðŸ˜†

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

and finally both of them come back on kapil show and laugh like APS and dance like KIKU ðŸ˜†

Brilliant. Let's apply for PR jobs and use this as proof of our vision and talent ðŸ¥³

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Good. 

🤣

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Is there no one within their family that could've passed on his apology to his mama that he is using the media as his medium of communication? In the future when I am famous I will go to the media and say I want to apologize to my husband for yelling at him for not doing the dishes.