Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Since some are back opened a new thread. 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Follow IF rules. 

Let's ignore the posts we don't like and read what we likesmiley2

smiley27smiley31Take care and love you allsmiley31smiley27

30 Best Positive Life Quotes - Quotes and Sayings About Positivity

100% true 👍🏼

Love u too Kate ❤️ take care of urself dear 🤗

Love u all my friends 🤗❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail

Precap

Rani , Mausaji n Kajari all r in Rajawat Mansion with Vijaya. Mausaji disguise himself into property dealer as Rani's Chacha Ji n Kajari disguise herself into owner of the land. So now Mausaji n Kajari also help Rani in her plan.

Vijaya said to them that I have to ask something. Why do you want to sell such important n precious land? All give nervous expression n Vijaya ask the owner means Kajari that U wouldn't say anything.

Mausaji say here her land's care but Vijaya interpret in his words n said to Mausaji listen when 2 bosses r talking among themselves, middlemen should not speak between them. All r nerves n Vijaya said I understand everything that who r u all n what r u trying to do.You all can't fool me out of disguise urself.

I think this precap is misleading. N they all r successfully make Vijaya fool by their acting. Rani will get her property back soon n Vijaya doesn't know about it so soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4FBadhZlR/?utm_medium=copy_link

caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Precap

Rani , Mausaji n Kajari all r in Rajawat Mansion with Vijaya. Mausaji disguise himself into property dealer as Rani's Chacha Ji n Kajari disguise herself into owner of the land. So now Mausaji n Kajari also help Rani in her plan.

Vijaya said to them that I have to ask something. Why do you want to sell such important n precious land? All give nervous expression n Vijaya ask the owner means Kajari that U wouldn't say anything.

Mausaji say here her land's care but Vijaya interpret in his words n said to Mausaji listen when 2 bosses r talking among themselves, middlemen should not speak between them. All r nerves n Vijaya said I understand everything that who r u all n what r u trying to do.You all can't fool me out of disguise urself.

I think this precap is misleading. N they all r successfully make Vijaya fool by their acting. Rani will get her property back soon n Vijaya doesn't know about it so soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4FBadhZlR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Last part is a voiceover. It can be misleading like you said.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Last part is a voiceover. It can be misleading like you said.

no dear, last part is Vijaya's monologue.

N this is misleading because  they always give misleading precap. 

caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

no dear, last part is Vijaya's monologue.

N this is misleading because  they always give misleading precap. 

Oh yh. Vijya might be up to something big too. But good finally Rani got Mausaji and Kajri's support. Wish she gets Veer's support too. 

Post this Suraj's big thing will come. 

RV's track they have dragged for 25 episodes. So this too will end only on 274th or 275th episode

1PariGupta thumbnail

Oh yh. Vijya might be up to something big too. But good finally Rani got Mausaji and Kajri's support. Wish she gets Veer's support too. 

Post this Suraj's big thing will come. 

RV's track they have dragged for 25 episodes. So this too will end only on 274th or 275th episode

ya Rani got Shanti Kaki, other servants, Vijay Bhai, Mausaji, Kajari's help n soon Veer will also help her. 

This track will be end before Monday Tuesday.

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What bhabisa veer only holds ur hand in sleepy  mode also  .may be he trying to break ur watch I think 🤣