Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT348EqK8YX/

1.2 for Anurag's entry. I think, the show's TRP has increased due to Nima's rise. But anyways, let us assume that Anurag increased the TRP😊. Hope it increases more in the upcoming week.

Let’s assume that it’s because of Anurag TRP increased. 

How did Nima got this much trp??? From what I know it was going like super fast express...

Originally posted by Bloodmoon

How did Nima got this much trp??? From what I know it was going like super fast express...

I watch it to know what is actually going on. Last week, they have shown a positive promo for Nima where she leaves the house and take oath to be independent and make her children educated and never make them do the same mistake they did. Drama factor was there. But Nima's ratings might go low since Colors shows ratings are inconsistent.

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

I watch it to know what is actually going on. Last week, they have shown a positive promo for Nima where she leaves the house and take oath to be independent and make her children educated and never make them do the same mistake they did. Drama factor was there. But Nima's ratings might go low since Colors shows ratings are inconsistent.

I don’t watch the show. But have seen promos. Latest promo is Nima forgiving her cheater pati. As per latest news from IF there is going to be a generation leap. Isn’t the show about Nima a north eastern girl facing racism in Mumbai? As far as I know they never got into the concept of the show instead kitchen politics is shown. A cruel mom in law, a plotting third angle etc etc 

the trp is still low though for a prime show...if it doesnt go more up then might end it or change the slot...idk what the trps were for the previous shows pinjara and bawara dil

look at udaariyaans trp😡

Nima is getting more trps also because of the second marriage BS...they will probably increase more

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT348EqK8YX/

1.2 for Anurag's entry. I think, the show's TRP has increased due to Nima's rise. But anyways, let us assume that Anurag increased the TRP😊. Hope it increases more in the upcoming week.

I started watching this show after anurag entered

The devar bhabhi EMA horrible awful

So i didnt watch initial episodes

Originally posted by Aniash

I started watching this show after anurag entered

The devar bhabhi EMA horrible awful

So i didnt watch initial episodes

Next week, they'll start the real story. There comes the real thrill.

Originally posted by Devtaholic

I don’t watch the show. But have seen promos. Latest promo is Nima forgiving her cheater pati. As per latest news from IF there is going to be a generation leap. Isn’t the show about Nima a north eastern girl facing racism in Mumbai? As far as I know they never got into the concept of the show instead kitchen politics is shown. A cruel mom in law, a plotting third angle etc etc 

First 10 episodes was like that, last week, they shown her getting out of the house with her daughters and shown her working outside. Her daughter gone missed and she got job as maid at household. So it has increased.

Yesterday, they shown her taking her husband to her house as he is wet (promo scene). It is yet to be shown if she forgive or not.

If leap is happening, then definitely Nima go back to the house only.

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

the trp is still low though for a prime show...if it doesnt go more up then might end it or change the slot...idk what the trps were for the previous shows pinjara and bawara dil

look at udaariyaans trp😡

Nima is getting more trps also because of the second marriage BS...they will probably increase more

Pinjara got good ratings of around 1.7

Bawara Dil got 0.9 with zero promotions. But it's sad to see our show getting this less despite promotion.