theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

an out an out entertainer!! I did not follow any of Neha's work before BBOTT but now I know she's a fab singer and an equally amazing person. 

Rooting for Shamita or Pratik to win this. šŸ„³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Now Colors favourite MTV gang Divya , Pratik will win the show .

I just saw a video Moose celebrating her eviction . Oh gosh so mean , bitter and stupid it is. Typical mean girl who hates the girl not the man who didnā€™t choose her. Moose havenā€™t learned anything from Sidā€™s death . Life is too short & beyond BB game. I am sure Neha wonā€™t be bitter & will want Mooseā€™s good only . Moose has proved she is such a low life human . Neha is anytime much more successful than her in career and humanity. 

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I just saw a video Moose celebrating her eviction . Oh gosh so mean , bitter and stupid it is. Typical mean girl who hates the girl not the man who didnā€™t choose her. Moose havenā€™t learned anything from Sidā€™s death . Life is too short & beyond BB game. I am sure Neha wonā€™t be bitter & will want Mooseā€™s good only . Moose has proved she is such a low life human . Neha is anytime much more successful than her in career and humanity. 

Moose and Akshara seem bitter about the fact that Pratik picked Neha over them... šŸ˜†

Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do watch her punjabi songs. Iā€™m big fan of her singing. She sings old punjabi folk songs and gives it a completely new flavour.

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Moose and Akshara seem bitter about the fact that Pratik picked Neha over them... šŸ˜†

surprisinglt both M and A are potraying themselves to be strong free ā€œsvatantraā€ women and thy are behaving like immature negative characters of the world also now lol n loving the post. I saw neha in her VIVA band reality show always thought she was intimidating - i was so wrong - from this season i learnt today that we shudnt judge book by its cover. I was so wrong abt neha. She was amazing and i am glad shes out to her real fam. From last 2 days thngs wer bad fr her in house... 

I also learnt we should not go by social media posts.. i want u guys to see moose insta page -in her old posts shes potraying to be someone else as a person whereas in house all i saw was batameez insecure dependent girl who had no  brains to use in game.. lol

MissBrownEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chewing_gum

Do watch her punjabi songs. Iā€™m big fan of her singing. She sings old punjabi folk songs and gives it a completely new flavour.

bajre ka sitta šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Divya will win, voot will make sure. And thr justifying her so called popularity with fake bots. 

Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yea. Bajre da sitta, madhaniya, akh kashni, nai jaana and babul all are my favourite.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissBrownEyes

I also learnt we should not go by social media posts.. i want u guys to see moose insta page -in her old posts shes potraying to be someone else as a person whereas in house all i saw was batameez insecure dependent girl who had no  brains to use in game.. lol

I didnā€™t know who moose was till BB happened . Got to know that her claim to fame was she posts adult pics in Only Fans section on YouTube . 

so her Jeeja comment ( when Nishant was mentioning shamitaā€™s family ) was so hypocrite 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Divya will win, voot will make sure. And thr justifying her so called popularity with fake bots. 

yah she is getting special treatment . If she went in BB15 , she and her so called fans will ruin the BB experience. Hope they make her win OTT then get rid of her . 

I want Bigg Boss not MTV shows with Pratiks and Divyas. These MTV people play the game same way . Itā€™s  annoying and boring .