Mid-Night Elimination is

Posted: 2 years ago

Neha and Raqesh were in bottom 2 and Neha got eliminated.

abhi toh party shuru hui hai πŸ₯³

Yes maine bhi dekha !!!!!!!!  Neha out ... finally no more cringe !!!!!

Edited by chachichampa - 2 years ago

Neha targeted DIVYA a lot and now audience has thrown her out. πŸ˜Ž

She deserved it. Didnt even reach finals. πŸ€£

Finally hamari Bigg Boss ki Faiyaz Takkar chali gayi πŸ˜†

Thank God!! Why is Mother Gluten-Free and Daddy Do-Nothing still in the house?!

I understand Dental Donna and Botox Barbie are still likable, but the other two - hell naw

Colors’ laadli MTV gang member Badatmeez Divya is safe ….. no wonder 

Are we getting Roadies/ Splitsvilla/ Ace Of Space in BB15 too ? 

Then why they are wasting money on Salman ? Rannvijay ko hi le aao 

Gosh even thakela Raqesh has more fans than her.πŸ˜†

I mean she should've realized that there's something wrong with her conduct if she's getting the least votes in the house, and Bigg Boss has to manipulate the game to save her from eviction. 

And she did realize it by wondering if her relationship with Pratik is being liked in the show or not. 

But that's not even the worst part. People hate her because she's vile, toxic and emotionally manipulative, also because of her superiority complex. She can dish it out but can't take it.

It's pretty humiliating that Bigg Boss only saved her in last WKV  so that they could talk about her underwear and throw her out midweek. 

Also while Bajra should've got evicted way back, Raqesh Bapat doesn't deserve to be in the finale either. I guess he has a contract as well. But he too has been saved alot during nominations. This live voting thing can't be trusted much either. 

Rakesh has worked so much in his career. And people do like shant swabhav k log. There are a section of people who loves people who are not here to shout and scream. Hiten was one, niketan, Abhinav and now raqesh. I don't like Abhinav though . I hate his voice and stiff personality. He is person who can't even romance I guess. 

But yes Bapat is a romantic person and also talented artist.