Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Nandini is such a hypocrite!!

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

What  where  those angry glances she was throwing today?

How conveniently she forgot her  daughter eloped from  own wedding , and she was very well aware of her daughter's alleged affair. But did she inform about it  to Shivina's inlaws?  No right.. 

On top of it ,her daughter was suspected to be pregnant out of wedlock..   Actually she could have been very much pregnant with Akki's child and could have been married to that guy, had she not eloped.

Still Nandini has the balls to question Meera ? Did she tell her that Ram still loves Vedika and apparently still has a photo of Vedika beside his bed?

No right !!! Then why on earth such expectations ??

Why is a girl's purity alone so important to the society ? Agar ladki  Sati Savitri chahiye, to ladka bhi to Satyavan jaisa hona chaiye , Kabir Singh jaisa nahi....

(Note- not at all calling Ram as  Kabir Singh, just angry at this thinking of Society. Either purity should not at all  be important for both genders, or should be equally important for both genders. What is this mentality of  ladka kaisa bhi  ho, girl  should be epitome of purity)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I totally agree! I was literally like, Nandini, WTH Is for that reaction? She had the audacity to be furious at Priya's mom for not telling the truth on before hand while herself never admitted her own daughter's recklessness and also about Ram loving Vedu... 

That's such a blow, man... Even in today's world, these kind of mentality towards only women being pure and perfect is so intoxicating...

AquaTofana thumbnail

Seriously... tabhi ye drama thoda ajeeb hai... it doesn't make any sense 😕

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nandini's Funda might be .. 

Main karun toh sab kaam rangeela hai..

Tum Karo toh sala character dheela hai😂😂

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh ya The double standards is actually pretty commonplace in society, even today 😞 The man can do what he wants, but the woman has to be the epitome of goodness 😐 

Though here I feel Nandini's motivations are not about Priya loving someone else. I don't think she cares two hoots who Ram marries.

It looks to me that she wants to keep a perfect facade for the society- the affluent rich family which is like a fairytale and nothing goes wrong. Anything that threatens the narrative she shows the world angers her. 

So she was angry at Shivi for loving a poor guy because of how it would look to society. Without Ram, pregnant or not, Shivi would have been forced to marry Sid to save face.

In the roka too- she did not say "Priya kaise kisi se pyar kar sakti hai", all she said was "Aapko bata dena chahiye tha- yeh tamasha nahin hota". Her motivation seems to be that if she knew before hand- she would have shut up relatives, just like she was shutting up Shivi before the later ran away.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Nandini's Funda might be .. 

Main karun toh sab kaam rangeela hai..

Tum Karo toh sala character dheela hai😂😂

On point 🤣

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think the problem - was she hasn't been told about it. Not defending Nandini. But not telling them led to this drama - Vedika didn't create a ruckus. If she had, then obviously Priya's mother would have been able to say the same thing. And of course 50% of it is attributable to the fact that they are rich - snobbish people. But Ram handled it so coolly. I am happy about that. Priya and Ram didn't interfere between the Moms. And discussed their own points. 

Yum_SR thumbnail

Still today, men can do whatever they want and they can cross any limit, but the society expect chastity from only women.. these purity rules should be applicable to both genders or both genders should be exempted.. 😑

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Okay so since we are discussing this thing about Nandini being double-standard. I don't think she was chastising Priya for having an ex at all & definitely the show hasn't questioned Priya for being a girl with a past here once.

Let me put out my thoughts here:

I didn't find her wrong. She never for once said - Humein pata hota toh hum Rishta hi nahi laate.

She just clearly stated - Aapko humein batadena chahiye thha toh yeh Tamasha nahi hota. And I found her absolutely right.

Why? - The Kapoors unlike the Soods are a known entity & anything could be taken to press in an overwhelming manner that could hurt all parties involved. And here the Soods have an uglier duckling with the part of the Younger Sister (Maitrayi) marrying the Ex-Boyfriend who's also boasting about his previous relationship with Priya.

What Nandini meant was this whole drama could have been avoided if she was informed earlier. They could have made a guest list where Neeraj wouldn't have been invited - Problem Sorted. Simple. 

Ram-Vedu's previous relationship can't be equated to this as Vedu didn't marry his close sibling nor is she flaunting her hold over Ram in Priya's face. 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Okay so since we are discussing this thing about Nandini being double-standard. I don't think she was chastising Priya for having an ex at all & definitely the show hasn't questioned Priya for being a girl with a past here once.

Let me put out my thoughts here:

I didn't find her wrong. She never for once said - Humein pata hota toh hum Rishta hi nahi laate.

She just clearly stated - Aapko humein batadena chahiye thha toh yeh Tamasha nahi hota. And I found her absolutely right.

Why? - The Kapoors unlike the Soods are a known entity & anything could be taken to press in an overwhelming manner that could hurt all parties involved. And here the Soods have an uglier duckling with the part of the Younger Sister (Maitrayi) marrying the Ex-Boyfriend who's also boasting about his previous relationship with Priya.

What Nandini meant was this whole drama could have been avoided if she was informed earlier. They could have made a guest list where Neeraj wouldn't have been invited - Problem Sorted. Simple. 

Ram-Vedu's previous relationship can't be equated to this as Vedu didn't marry his close sibling nor is she flaunting her hold over Ram in Priya's face. 

I agree with you on this 👍🏼 I actually understood Nandini's POV here.