Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 15 Sept 2021 - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by 07RB

Are they going to make Dev asks sorry to sanjana from Sonakshi side. And then gas lighting her when she becomes sober.

would love to c this job from dev lattu..πŸ₯°πŸ€¬

Originally posted by CottonWorld

Now that Sanjana is completely turning into a vamp....can we make better use of Jatin's character as well. Maybe she can plant doubts in Dev's submerged regarding Sonakshi and Jatin. Atleast in this way... we'll get to see more of this character, Jatin. 

Matlab kachra bana rahe ho...toh pura banao. Ek tarfa torture kyun? 

Right!! This!! Go all the way... make the show a complete kachra! 

And Jatin will be a solid, stable and strong presence for Sona.. always has been. Achcha hai!! 

Originally posted by Newbiewriter30

Right!! This!! Go all the way... make the show a complete kachra! 

And Jatin will be a solid, stable and strong presence for Sona.. always has been. Achcha hai!! 

He is quite charming too. That cool and composed way in which he talks...is very attracting. 

ITV has normalised men with anger issues, manhandling, gaslighting, etc where men like him don't get the deserved recognition. There's another show on star where this guy is the eldest brother. He has such a calm personality and doesn't run away from problems as well. Very rare to find such men on ITV.

I'm sick of seeing Psycho Serendipity in the show.

She really needs to consult a psychiatrist.

I think she has a mental disorder of going after married men.

Who knows maybe her first love was also a married man, and it could have been a one- sided love from her part. 

I'm just guessing as she is shameless enough to chase a married man who has children as well.

And her friend, I had a good opinion of her, but now after yesterday's episode I don't think so.

She says that Psycho Serendipity with her ugly fake hair extensions could be a better partner for Dev than his own wife.

They brought Psycho Serendipity to increase the TRP of the show .

But I think because of her entry into the show the TRP has gone down very badly.

KRPKAB is slipped down to the eighth place because of Psyco Serendipity.

Originally posted by NotAMuggle

I already do πŸ˜†

I come here just for the fun of this place πŸ˜†

This season does not belong with the previous ones!! 😁😁😁😁

Edited by Newbiewriter30 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Newbiewriter30

This season does not being with the previous ones!! 😁😁😁😁

I consider this season a spoof / parody nowπŸ˜† But the problem is, even spoofs are made with better care & make more sense than this crapfestπŸ˜†

Originally posted by NotAMuggle

I consider this season a spoof / parody nowπŸ˜† But the problem is, even spoofs are made with better care & make more sense than this crapfestπŸ˜†

Agreed yaar... kya ho raha hai ye!!!