Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 15 Sept 2021 - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Summerholiday

For me, the show ended with season 1.

Season 2 with all the body doubles & Dev's mahaan sacrifice in being a stay home husband  was a big no no for me considering that it was absolutely unnecessary as they had enough support at home from their family members to look after the kids. In addition if they wanted,  they could have kept some hired help/ nanny to look after the kids in their absence under the elders' supervision. The children are Dev's responsibility too & not just Sona's, so there was no need to make it seem like he did a big sacrifice letting his career taking a backseat just so that Sona could concentrate on her career. It would have been a better idea, if the makers had shown Devakshi taking joint  responsibility of the kids along with managing their respective careers. And the body doubles were so glaringly obvious in the scenes & it was disheartening as well as distracting   to watch the actors talking & romancing  to/with the walls  & doors.๐Ÿ˜“

Season 3 has been a bitter disappointment & has spoilt the essence of what krpkab is to all the krpkabians/ Devakshians. Thankfully, I have stopped watching the show  a couple (or more) of weeks back. I just read the WU ( a big thanks to Suta)  & all the posts here. The posts & discussions here are more interesting than the show.๐Ÿ˜‚

I couldn't have put what I felt about S2 any better!! It was more like - mission whitewash Dev - definitely did not succeed in my eyes (but it did for a lot of fans, so yeah mission successful). I will never get how people glorify men when they do what NORMAL men should do. The message was a good one, but as you said, it should've been devakshi handling things together, and not just Dev because he had a baggage to clear. Anyway, that was just a feel good season, nothing much about it. S3 is an utter waste anyways lol 

Originally posted by TragedyQueen_19

Sona said- "Natasha se woh feeling nahi aati jo isse aati hai" - in her head.

And, when Sanjana told about some meeting, Sona says in drunken state ig- "ek minute, party chal rahi hai na yaha pe, yeh kya kaam-kaam"๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, Erica looked hot! But sona is not someone having bold styling, even Sanjana said something on those lines...but ofc, Sona had to come to protect her overgrowm child, oops husband & investigate about Sanju๐Ÿ˜†

Sonakshi was drunk? Oh sh!t..pardon my language 

Prim and proper Sonakshi drunk? Did she ever drink in the past?

Over grown child... correct. She is coddling him post the pill popping incident. 

Now that Sanjana is completely turning into a vamp....can we make better use of Jatin's character as well. Maybe she can plant doubts in Dev's submerged regarding Sonakshi and Jatin. Atleast in this way... we'll get to see more of this character, Jatin. 

Matlab kachra bana rahe ho...toh pura banao. Ek tarfa torture kyun? 

I can't even with this serial anymore 

Vicky thinks Psycho -4 day old employee- will be a better event organiser than their usual event company Pray, what does he know of her event organising skills?

Dev still clueless but today the fog around him cleared a bit when she held his hand too long๐Ÿ˜† Keep going Dev, you'll get there one day, maybe by Season 4 ๐Ÿ˜†

Dev the introvert is now comfortable playing the guitar in a room full of people. Firstly, when did mr business tycoon get the time to learn?

Psycho's room mate has joined the club of women lusting after handsome hero Dev. Now she thinks it's all ok for psycho to pursue a married man. Poor Dev, it's not his fault, how dare he be so hot??๐Ÿ˜ก

Sona not giving it to psycho when she bumped into her and made her spill the drink - why are they making her so passive? She is becoming Dev from season 1 - all her pent up feelings will come out only after drinking - next episode onwards we might see sonakshi ki deewangi๐Ÿ˜†

Psycho standing halfway across the room could hear Dev thanking Jatin for looking after Sona during their 7 year separation. Has she bugged him or something?

Dev waking up after 10 years and suddenly realising Jatin  was a great friend to Sona

Drunk Sona - hating it. Now she will cause an embarrassing scene which will only give more fodder to psycho. UGH.

Edited by kar08 - 2 years ago

Entire party is puke worthy big CEO acting so foolish

Psycho pushing CEOโ€™s wife hoping the drink will spill๐Ÿ˜

Jatin being invited all of a sudden so that psych get clues 

I think tomorrow also party will go on ,Devโ€™s most of the brain still in the fridge...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Look like clowns ... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Liked Ishu , bijoy , Mr& Mrs Mama party better 

Tomorrow Sona drunk means .... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Never really seen her drunk wait and see

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, how on earth does Psycho think she can ever hold a candle to Sonakshi's beauty ? Can someone gift psycho a mirror urgently?

Originally posted by kar08

Also, how on earth does Psycho think she can ever hold a candle to Sonakshi's beauty ? Can someone gift psycho a mirror urgently?

The way she pushed Sona , not respecting CEOโ€™s wife !

Look at Sonaโ€™s beauty .... comparison psycho canโ€™t be any where near Sona

Miss.Itchy doesnโ€™t look at mirror she always looking at Dev

Me & Dev sir ... I wanted to tell 

WAIT DEV HAS constant companion MAA 

Give her a dose of ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...Mirror & Maa together 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 years ago
Originally posted by CottonWorld

Sonakshi was drunk? Oh sh!t..pardon my language 

Prim and proper Sonakshi drunk? Did she ever drink in the past?

Over grown child... correct. She is coddling him post the pill popping incident. 

CVs of S3 never fail to surprise๐Ÿ˜† 

The Sona I knew in S1 didn't ever need alcohol for assistance in tough times. All she needed was a jolt? A push? But no, writers have decided that devakshi have to be the truest of all soulmates, so Sona adopts Dev's coping mechanism.

But, there could be a possibility that Sanju spiked her drink & wanted Sona to create a drama

I can't even with this serial anymore 

Vicky thinks Psycho -4 day old employee- will be a better event organiser than their usual event company Pray, what does he know of her event organising skills?

Dev still clueless but today the fog around him cleared a bit when she held his hand too long๐Ÿ˜† Keep going Dev, you'll get there one day, maybe by Season 4 ๐Ÿ˜†

Dev the introvert is now comfortable playing the guitar in a room full of people. Firstly, when did mr business tycoon get the time to learn?

Psycho's room mate has joined the club of women lusting after handsome hero Dev. Now she thinks it's all ok for psycho to pursue a married man. Poor Dev, it's not his fault, how dare he be so hot??๐Ÿ˜ก

Sona not giving it to psycho when she bumped into her and made her spill the drink - why are they making her so passive? She is becoming Dev from season 1 - all her pent up feelings will come out only after drinking - next episode onwards we might see sonakshi ki deewangi๐Ÿ˜†

Psycho standing halfway across the room could hear Dev thanking Jatin for looking after Sona during their 7 year separation. Has she bugged him or something?

Dev waking up after 10 years and suddenly realising Jatin  was a great friend to Sona

Drunk Sona - hating it. Now she will cause an embarrassing scene which will only give more fodder to psycho. UGH.

@bold- ahhh this! All his hidden talents are coming to the fore when psycho is present๐Ÿ˜† Aaj tak Sona ke liye guitar bajaya hai? Lol. 

Psycho- Mirror mirror on the wall, to who does Dev belong?๐Ÿ˜›

Mirror- To the world's most beautiful person, in and out๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Psycho- Oh! That has to be me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sona- hold my beer๐Ÿคช (imagine Sona saying this while holding a bottle tomorrow๐Ÿคฃ)