Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 15 Sept 2021 - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by RadiantSpark

By the way, what do you all think about the party theme and the looks of the characters?

I found it more funny than other feelings... They could have chosen some other theme or styling.smiley29

This theme was chosen just to make Miss Psycho Khujli get the Dil to pagal hai (Karishma) role.  Grrrrr 

Not only I can't stand Sanjana but her hair is like blast from the past.  Tame your hair girl, use some serum to control them smiley11  

Originally posted by Newbiewriter30

I am glad that he is realizing she is not okay.. he was uncomfortable when she didn't let go of his hand. But that doesn't mean, he has connected the dots yet... he is happily dancing with her in the precap🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

I really hope the writers don't drag this Dev being clueless routine very long, because it's not funny at all. It's almost as annoying as this Serendipity woman.

Really? smiley24 I was right then! Rest of his brain is still inside the fridge & nearing its expiration datesmiley37smiley37

I am so glad I don't live in Mumbai, otherwise I just might have marched to the BD office & started a dharna to get the writers fired smiley37

I don't know whether to consider it sad or comical that the makers aren't even realising that the whole season 3 is an epic failure smiley44

I did expect that it wouldn't be as good as the original season, but I was not ready for this disastrous mess. smiley12

Exactly ! Just when I thought things can't get worse here comes the Joker Party . 

My bad , I had expectations knowing it's Harneet who is writing . She has special love for third angles and airhead male leads . 

Looking at clueless and dumb Dev, can anyone believe he actually runs a multinational and father of 3 kids ? I mean he lacks basic perception and instinct for someone who has been a part of corporate world for donkey years and dealt with so many women .

The party the less said the better . Everything was cliche and patchy . Dev chooses this day to thank Jatin , after 3+ years of leap , as per the timeline . Bada jaldi yaad aaya dev ko ! 

And honestly Sanjana the character and Sana both getting on my nerves now . The PR overdrive is not pleasant to see. And neither is Sanjana a character to write home about . 

Dev has caught on to something awkward abt Sanjana.  But what is wrong with Vicky? Is he stung by Psycho Khujli Sanju?  He finds her tobe a BOMB smiley3smiley30  Sanjana is not Party lover but she has fresh ideas on Party theme smiley2smiley39

Sona is so passive.  She should be giving Karara jawab to Psycho Khujli.  That woman tried to ruin her dress by spilling drink on her, than talking abt her dressing to match Dil to pagal hai Karishma.  Who talks like that to their employer CEO's wife smiley7  Her butt could be fired just for crossing those lines.  

Sona is stupid for thanking Natasha in party for recommending marriage Counselling & now they are benefitting from it.  Who talks abt that in a large crowd? Not indians.  They believe in hiding all personal problems. LOL

Why Dev you need to invite Jatin after 3 yrs to thank him for being there as a friend to SOna during their 7 yrs vanvaas-seperation smiley18smiley36 Ofcourse Miss Psycho Khujli is evesdropping on it all..Now her retarded brain is going to get even more convinced abt Dev is free bird (Prey) for her lust.  Her sensible friend also became Dev fan as he is a good looker smiley42smiley29 Though Dev is a good looker smiley42smiley10  BTW friends I do love facial hair on man.  Go sue me smiley37 for that.

The whole episode was cringeworthy and laugh worthy.  Bachcha party was the upside to today's episode.  Shubh is simply adorable our cutie patootie smiley27

Truly, I cannot say it enough number of times- S3 doesn't exist for me. They conveniently forget the Aysuh track (although thank God it's over, but so lazily they ended that track) 

Now this nonsense. I know EMA is still a thing but I wanted and expected something better from Kuch Rang. Not just the writing, but the screenplay, editing, hair makeup everything seems off this season. Can we all pls pls agree that the show ended with S2?

Originally posted by ilovefood

Truly, I cannot say it enough number of times- S3 doesn't exist for me. They conveniently forget the Aysuh track (although thank God it's over, but so lazily they ended that track) 

Now this nonsense. I know EMA is still a thing but I wanted and expected something better from Kuch Rang. Not just the writing, but the screenplay, editing, hair makeup everything seems off this season. Can we all pls pls agree that the show ended with S2?

I already do smiley36

I come here just for the fun of this place smiley36

Originally posted by Dabulls23

This theme was chosen just to make Miss Psycho Khujli get the Dil to pagal hai (Karishma) role.  Grrrrr 

Not only I can't stand Sanjana but her hair is like blast from the past.  Tame your hair girl, use some serum to control them smiley11  

her hair looks awful 😕 she is waiting for Dev lattu will give her frizz control or serum ..as she gifted him aroma oil na 🙄

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3