Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 15 Sept 2021 - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Newbiewriter30

Vicky, smart one. Let's not use the Event management company, let's have a new employee who has been working here for the whole of 4 days be in charge of a big party!

Dev, why the hell is he thanking Jatin at this party for taking care of Sona in those 7 years? Haven't you seen the guy all this time? Make some sense writers, please!!!!!!

Thankfully Dev does seem to realize something is off with Serendipity. 

Sanjana seems wayyyy more forward and daring now. She basically told Sona that she loves Dev..when she talked about Nisha's love in Dil To Pagal Hai.

This party is beyond ridiculous. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

blue : lol right " ye karegi toh freshness aayegi" toh paise kyu de rhe ho event managers ko lol dumb af

Originally posted by Doodle12

blue : lol right " ye karegi toh freshness aayegi" toh paise kyu de rhe ho event managers ko lol dumb af

It is so dumb, so idiotic af, I can't believe it. What a mess.

also random but to the people who are married. doesn't your partner tell from your face expressions whether you like something or not. 

like my boyfriend can easily tell if i like something or someone without me having to tell him. how is dev itna oblivious.

forget partners even close friends can tell.

Edited by Doodle12 - 2 days ago

The only positive thing seems to be Dev starting to get uncomfortable with Serendipity's advances. Good! I think the writers have finally decided to take little bit of his brain out of the fridge & put in his head.smiley4 Hope they do not throw away the rest after it rotssmiley39

No comment about the party. I do not want to waste my time & energy explaining how ridiculous this whole idea is. 

Thank you Sutapasima for the written updatesmiley1

Originally posted by NotAMuggle

The only positive thing seems to be Dev starting to get uncomfortable with Serendipity's advances. Good! I think the writers have finally decided to take little bit of his brain out of the fridge & put in his head.smiley4 Hope they do not throw away the rest after it rotssmiley39

No comment about the party. I do not want to waste my time & energy explaining how ridiculous this whole idea is. 

Thank you Sutapasima for the written updatesmiley1

I am glad that he is realizing she is not okay.. he was uncomfortable when she didn't let go of his hand. But that doesn't mean, he has connected the dots yet... he is happily dancing with her in the precapπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ 

I really hope the writers don't drag this Dev being clueless routine very long, because it's not funny at all. It's almost as annoying as this Serendipity woman.

Am having a good laugh at all the responses heresmiley36

Having done this long before, I can truly feel sorry for Suta's predicament to watch and update such BSsmiley5

You know what I use to do, after crappy updating, for counter effect, i would  watchi a part of a good old movie or something that I had really enjoyed previously for my sanity smiley44

Viji

What a headache episode. Watched it in merely 7-8 minssmiley36 Woh bhi because I kept rewinding in the portions where shubh had a dialoguesmiley9smiley37

Dev: 

He must be kept in a museum. Once in a generation kind of fella!smiley39 I remember Sona told Dev once- "tum ab bhi wahi ho, sach saamne hote hue bhi sach ko aise dekhte ho jaise koi paheli ho."  So much truth in one dialogue, nothing else needs to be said.

And what was with "thank you Jatin bla bla"smiley37smiley37 Itni hasi aayi mujhe, baap re!!smiley36 He finds time to thank him after 2-3 years lmao. Such lazy writing, makers wanted Sanjana to know about the 7 year phase, so they decided to make Dev thank Jatin, because they recalled that in S1, Jatin had conveniently disappeared. Upar se, Sanjana was standing at quite a distance, but she heard everything as if dev was screaming his lungs out!smiley36 By God, yeh writers mil jaye toh gala daba dungi. 

Sanju & her sensible-turned-foolish friend:

If I was hired as writer now, I would make both fall for Dev because he has good looks, and then they both can kill each other in the quadrangle mess. LOL.

She literally tried to ruin Sona's dress, huh? And then giving clear signals about her intention. What I don't get is, WHERE IS THE SONAKSHI BOSE I KNOW? Dr. Bose would never stand quiet after listening to her remarks. But we have our S3 Sona, who feels uncomfortable, leaves that place to process what she heard, cribs away & as per precap, gets drunksmiley29 

I'm all in for a talli Sona opening up to Dev, cliched way but works well in shows if executed well. But my problem is, in public? Why are the writers making her look like a fool??? Ughhhh

Looks like Vicky has a crush on Sanju darling LOL. And Elena is busy worried for Sonasmiley37

The way kids are the saving grace of the episode, that's how substandard the content was! Moreover, the tacky party backdrop, costumes even worse...if not to the ears, at least make things look pleasing to the eyes Mamtasmiley44

Edited by TragedyQueen_19 - 2 days ago
Originally posted by Doodle12

also random but to the people who are married. doesn't your partner tell from your face expressions whether you like something or not. 

like my boyfriend can easily tell if i like something or someone without me having to tell him. how is dev itna oblivious.

forget partners even close friends can tell.

its ez breezy answer for this πŸ™„..he is still mamas boy ,sleeping in his moms lap so he doesn't understand this kind of things ..yes he would for sure understand when it his mom thingy πŸ™„

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3