•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

What Namrata and Charmi are doing now is pathetic. This is crime. How can they do this to another woman? Their characters have become irredeemable now. I hope both go to jail.

Charmi is steadily becoming worse and worse. Earlier she was a positive, sweet character, now she has become a psychotic despo or a desperate psycho… whichever way you put it. 🤢 And the worst part is Darsh and Nandini both don’t even get an iota of clue regarding her real intentions. Nonsensical drama is shown at drop of a hat. 🤢 Characters also behave illogically. Don’t have any hopes of the negative characters being punished. They will just be glorified to the heights!! 

I sincerely hope that Star has given this show and it’s makers the marching orders to pack up, and they are doing that in the coming few weeks. 😡 

I don't want the show to get axed. Wish they at least show the lead characters smart enough to know Charmi's evil intentions. 

Originally posted by flutterby

Charmi is steadily becoming worse and worse. Earlier she was a positive, sweet character, now she has become a psychotic despo or a desperate psycho… whichever way you put it. 🤢 And the worst part is Darsh and Nandini both don’t even get an iota of clue regarding her real intentions. Nonsensical drama is shown at drop of a hat. 🤢 Characters also behave illogically. Don’t have any hopes of the negative characters being punished. They will just be glorified to the heights!! 

I sincerely hope that Star has given this show and it’s makers the marching orders to pack up, and they are doing that in the coming few weeks. 😡 

Originally posted by etherealbeauty

I don't want the show to get axed. Wish they at least show the lead characters smart enough to know Charmi's evil intentions. 

The latest trp is 0.6.. a decrease of 0.1. The makers should wake up and smell the coffee! 😳 This psycho Charmi track is now eating the trps of the show.. it was a disaster to bring in Aditi as Charmi and have her become possessive for Darsh. Doesn’t look like the show has long left.. SP is known for its ruthless attitude in airing shows with high trps and axing those that don’t get high trp. 

I will still keep my hopes up. I like Darshini.

Originally posted by flutterby

The latest trp is 0.6.. a decrease of 0.1. The makers should wake up and smell the coffee! 😳 This psycho Charmi track is now eating the trps of the show.. it was a disaster to bring in Aditi as Charmi and have her become possessive for Darsh. Doesn’t look like the show has long left.. SP is known for its ruthless attitude in airing shows with high trps and axing those that don’t get high trp.