Sneak peek for Thursday 😮 - Page 8

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by x-Nahima-x

Itโ€™ll turn into a bidding war between Vir and Daksh ๐Ÿ˜†

I do not condone the bidding on a woman.

But you're probably right.๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by Fazzzz

How can he think that? He heard how Vir spoke of his Bawri. Also, everyone saw the haldi holi. They have that spark between them that's never been there between Dhwani-Daksh. 

Then again, as soon as he knows Vir paid a price for her. He'll assume the worst. Plus PrAnjali will probably say Vir kicked her out and that's how she had her accident. Daksh is not going to look into the background of how Dhwani became Mukhiji's molkki. 

Obviously we'll find out more when we watch the episode but did nani, nati think what if her memory comes back and she wants to go back to her Mukhiji.

May be they can portray like this ki pur had a molkki and she never liked him but viru is obsessed with her ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

So he will never let her go 

Originally posted by Nezuko

So viru ka next shikar bhaiya hai 

Bhaiya ki kutai hogi ab ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Hona bhi chahiye ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Maaza ayega ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by Nezuko

May be they can portray like this ki pur had a molkki and she never liked him but viru is obsessed with her ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

So he will never let her go 

That's actually a good idea. Can you stop posting stuff like this. You know Saba reads the forum.

Originally posted by Ziva01

Filhaal Viru is tolerating D friendship with Pur as his priority is Pur health๐Ÿค” but afterwards i doubt he ll like to see D around his bawari...haath todega D ka๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Like Sayali said Vir is keeping a record of how many times Daksh touched his Bawari and he will give three times that pitaai ๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder what made Daksh flip sides suddenly. Glad that the memory loss track is almost nearing its end!

Daksh has indeed made a u turn. He said heโ€™d do anything to find her family and old life again. But as soon as he knows the truth he has decided not to tell her and keep it from her. Like you said once Purvi knows he has deceived her she wonโ€™t be able to stay friends with him. 

Third wheel always turn negative...nothg new here๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ...but at least he could hv respected their friendship ๐Ÿค”

Originally posted by Ziva01

Hona bhi chahiye ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Maaza ayega ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Bilkul 

Chomu bhaiya ko bhi VPS ka prasad milna chaiye

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

Yaar matlab Daksh itna kameena niklega socha nahi tha....๐Ÿคฌab sachme lag raha hai nani ka nati....๐Ÿ˜ก

Viru ab iska mu tod de.....I will be happy... gadha socha tha acha ladka hai chomu...

He should also stop doing business with him. I would love to see Daksh become Virโ€™s enemy after all this and show how Vir ruins his business ๐Ÿ˜†

Like Sayali said Vir is keeping a record of how many times Daksh touched his Bawari and he will give three times that pitaai ๐Ÿ˜†

The way it's going he ll get๐Ÿคฃ