Sneak peek for Thursday 😮 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

First of all I'm happy that Purvi is remembering. Forgetting the anger about Daksh. All I'm thinking is that at least Purvi recognised her mum without any prompting. Vir has played a masterstroke. 

I do hope they show an emotional scene between the mother-daughter because how is her mother feeling to find out her daughter is alive. Her happiness will know no bounds.

Originally posted by pallavi_p28

Aur purvir fans be like Purvi aur Vir sirf ek dusre ke. Jo bhi beech me aaye utha ke patak do๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Sahi pakde hai...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh third wheel ko patakne ka hi mann karta hai...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by darkchocolates

Sahi pakde hai...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh third wheel ko patakne ka hi mann karta hai...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

Puri fauz taiyaar ho gai hai Purvir ke against. Hum bhi piche nhi rahenge

Bas aaj hi mujhe dexter ke liye thoda bura lag rha and lo behold he showed his colours... Welcome dexter bhaiya to the land of saba where there are only leads as good people and rest all are negative people. (thankfully she leaves kids alone) 

Edited by carljung - 2 years ago

Mujhe aisa lagta hai

Prakashi  ne molkki wali baat batai hogi aur kuch apni taraf se mirch masala lagaya hoga like atyachar on purvi. So, D apni baat per kayam hai.

Mujhe aisa lagta hai

Prakashi  ne molkki wali baat batai hogi aur kuch apni taraf se mirch masala lagaya hoga like atyachar on purvi. So, D apni baat per kayam hai.

That's actually a good shout. He may feel he's helping Purvi by getting her out of a relationship where a price was paid for her.

Sorry. Double post. Having issues with IF.

Edited by Fazzzz - 2 years ago

So D has shown his true colours finally ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Pur doesn't even love him still he wanne keeps her for himself๐Ÿคฌ...wht a sick mentality ๐Ÿคข...no wonder he inherited his Nani genes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ต.

Last time Pur said she has blind trust on D...he is her bestie ....and this is hw he is rewarding her for believing and trusting him blindly ๐Ÿคฌ....well Pur ko zor jhatka lagega when truth ll be out....this is foreshadowing that Pur ll not be in touch with D even as friends after gaining her memory๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†.

Kahan hum soch rahe the ki D ll show Nani the mirror on learning Pur truth yahan toh ulta hogaya ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

I thought Daksh Singh Shekhawat doesn't deal in losses. Isn't marrying an already married woman the biggest loss he could incur?๐Ÿ˜‚

Mujhe aisa lagta hai

Mtlb viru ko badnam kiya jayega ๐Ÿ˜ก