Hell yes
91%
We'll keep trash Chavan
8%
Total Votes : 107
Posted: 2 days ago

Never. Only Sairat for me. 

That’s the point! It would mean that people have been right about off screen dynamics and the effect on screen. It means they have been fooling us. It also mean zero professionalism. Because if personal equations influence professional front that is not acceptable. They can play homie off screen.

Also imagine if that is the control or power that they have, then they will reduce Sai’s character to nothing. With so much drama they still manage to give a non actor so much SS, if this happens we will only get her on screen.

Ideal thing is to end the show, go ahead with a new story where they can have the fav couple. The fans can choose whether they want to watch it or not. But here people have already invested so much of their time. It’s unfair!!

Edited by sherry_24 - 2 days ago

May I say something.

I guess, more than the ML, it's just the mentality I guess, which provokes the audience or the makers to create this. 

Even if we say or we get a new ML ( which I personally don't want, I am okay with Virat and I am not saying this as a fan or sosmiley1),  but what is the guarantee that he won't end up being toxic. 

Cuz, Virat is wrong, okay fine, but is Virat a bad human being. A human being's mistake is different from a bad human being. Not defending him, but we can't expect a lord Ram for Sai . 

Practically saying , Sai stands out as a head strong woman cuz Virat is this way. How would anyone know that Sai is fire if everything was peaceful out there. 

This is just my perception of the story, I am not standing with the wrong, it's just my way of seeing all this. 

Prim and proper, saying is easy, expecting is different. 

And another point here is actually what PD speaks tomorrow, which somewhere applies to audience as well. Our enrage not only stems from Virat alone, but for also Patralekha.  And it is true, we argue why Virat doesn't stand with Sai and so do we say why does Virat stand with Pakhi. 

And where will be Sai Joshi the fire if we get a beautiful flawless human being for Sai. 

So lets just leave Sai's choice to Sai herself. 

Just a view , or not a fan of what all is taking place. 

Cuz Sai just ran out of the window, I would have murdered everyone firstsmiley37

So saying this based on just what we see in ITVsmiley36

Neki aur puch puch? 

Of course, I want a new ML for Sai. Mr. Virat Chavan can take a transfer to Andaman-Nicobar islands and live like a monk doing his penance. Pakhi can accompany him and live like his Jogan as she is only too willing to be.

Sammy boy can also do with a new FL. Let the show go onsmiley42smiley36

Edited by monalidp - 2 days ago

Originally posted by sherry_24

I would have preferred that. But somewhere I can’t connect either. Because we are so used to this pair.

But even if she does, I would completely detest a Virakhi end game. Irrespective of whether they are happy or sad with each other. If this turns out to be the game plan of the makers to get the audience to disconnect with Sairat and bring Virakhi in the picture, well that will be absolute end for them.. atleast for me. It will be the end of Ghum. 

This is not the game plan. This is just copy and paste of KD, which ran the same story and almost same dialogues. End game is still Sairat, but it is troubling to watch Virat acting and abusing the way he is, particularly when the alternative would have been to just tell her the truth and leave with his transfer anyway if she did not reciprocate or he felt he could not be close to her.

Sai should just be her own lead. With no man in her way - that girl has already gone through so much before she’s even 20. Pretty sad honestly. 

Also… the ML should be used to not having a chance to romance his offscreen Mrs, especially when he’s done it before. So this is no excuse for the current bakwaas everyone is being fed.

The only way I will be able to support Sai with any person (and trust me I even thought of SaiSam because they’re both so precious and deserve better partners - but the bhai/behen jodi is way too adorable) is if they can actually communicate with Sai. And by communicate I mean they should be able to talk to her without arrogance or patronising behaviour. 

Adding to your point. 
I detest and condemn Virat for his actions. I wont justify it either. But as they say, even after 100 good things you do you will be remembered for the one wrong you do. Yes, yes!! He has committed blunders multiple times, but at this moment we will disregard all of the good is my point. But that’s how it is. 

Virat is defective. He is in love and is possessive at that. And to top it he is insecure. The calm guy turns aggressive and abusive only for his wife. His actions are a result of the war of his mind and heart. He says he will distance himself from her and let her go, but still forces her to stay because he actually cant let go. The mind says this relationship is over and he should set her free, but his heart is not willing to do it.

Like you pointed PD’s precap dialogue, things would have been different. And while we sympathise with Sai and that she is going through so much, has she always been right? I’m not comparing the magnitude of their mistakes, but the way she talks bluntly, how headstrong, impulsive and stubborn she is, will she find someone who would give in to her wishes the way Virat does? Would they have behaved the same way with each other if Pakhi didn’t exist? Would they be at loggerheads if they knew that they loved each other? The commitment and the assurance brings about a security in a relationship. And this would have been a different story in such a case. Again, it will not be easy for Sai to find a guy to who would dance to her tunes the way Virat does. Because she is no regular girl either. She is high maintenance (not materialistically) 😉

Disclaimer- I’m completely against Virat and abusive actions!!!

Edited by sherry_24 - 2 days ago
Originally posted by Shristhi2002

May I say something.

I guess, more than the ML, it's just the mentality I guess, which provokes the audience or the makers to create this. 

Even if we say or we get a new ML ( which I personally don't want, I am okay with Virat and I am not saying this as a fan or sosmiley1),  but what is the guarantee that he won't end up being toxic. 

Cuz, Virat is wrong, okay fine, but is Virat a bad human being. A human being's mistake is different from a bad human being. Not defending him, but we can't expect a lord Ram for Sai . 

Practically saying , Sai stands out as a head strong woman cuz Virat is this way. How would anyone know that Sai is fire if everything was peaceful out there. 

This is just my perception of the story, I am not standing with the wrong, it's just my way of seeing all this. 

Prim and proper, saying is easy, expecting is different. 

And another point here is actually what PD speaks tomorrow, which somewhere applies to audience as well. Our enrage not only stems from Virat alone, but for also Patralekha.  And it is true, we argue why Virat doesn't stand with Sai and so do we say why does Virat stand with Pakhi. 

And where will be Sai Joshi the fire if we get a beautiful flawless human being for Sai. 

So lets just leave Sai's choice to Sai herself. 

Just a view , or not a fan of what all is taking place. 

Cuz Sai just ran out of the window, I would have murdered everyone firstsmiley37

So saying this based on just what we see in ITVsmiley36

smiley19

Mein naaya topic Banungi Saturday ko isse related . Koi chori nahi karega mera idea .

Issi liye delete kiya

Sorry galti se quote hua 

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 days ago