Poll

Want new ML for Sai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

May I say something.

I guess, more than the ML, it's just the mentality I guess, which provokes the audience or the makers to create this. 

Even if we say or we get a new ML ( which I personally don't want, I am okay with Virat and I am not saying this as a fan or sošŸ˜Š),  but what is the guarantee that he won't end up being toxic. 

Cuz, Virat is wrong, okay fine, but is Virat a bad human being. A human being's mistake is different from a bad human being. Not defending him, but we can't expect a lord Ram for Sai . 

Practically saying , Sai stands out as a head strong woman cuz Virat is this way. How would anyone know that Sai is fire if everything was peaceful out there. 

This is just my perception of the story, I am not standing with the wrong, it's just my way of seeing all this. 

Prim and proper, saying is easy, expecting is different. 

And another point here is actually what PD speaks tomorrow, which somewhere applies to audience as well. Our enrage not only stems from Virat alone, but for also Patralekha.  And it is true, we argue why Virat doesn't stand with Sai and so do we say why does Virat stand with Pakhi. 

And where will be Sai Joshi the fire if we get a beautiful flawless human being for Sai. 

So lets just leave Sai's choice to Sai herself. 

Just a view , or not a fan of what all is taking place. 

Cuz Sai just ran out of the window, I would have murdered everyone firstšŸ¤£

So saying this based on just what we see in ITVšŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Neki aur puch puch? 

Of course, I want a new ML for Sai. Mr. Virat Chavan can take a transfer to Andaman-Nicobar islands and live like a monk doing his penance. Pakhi can accompany him and live like his Jogan as she is only too willing to be.

Sammy boy can also do with a new FL. Let the show go onšŸ˜†

Edited by monalidp - 2 years ago
Tiptione thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sherry_24

I would have preferred that. But somewhere I canā€™t connect either. Because we are so used to this pair.

But even if she does, I would completely detest a Virakhi end game. Irrespective of whether they are happy or sad with each other. If this turns out to be the game plan of the makers to get the audience to disconnect with Sairat and bring Virakhi in the picture, well that will be absolute end for them.. atleast for me. It will be the end of Ghum. 

This is not the game plan. This is just copy and paste of KD, which ran the same story and almost same dialogues. End game is still Sairat, but it is troubling to watch Virat acting and abusing the way he is, particularly when the alternative would have been to just tell her the truth and leave with his transfer anyway if she did not reciprocate or he felt he could not be close to her.

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sai should just be her own lead. With no man in her way - that girl has already gone through so much before sheā€™s even 20. Pretty sad honestly. 

Alsoā€¦ the ML should be used to not having a chance to romance his offscreen Mrs, especially when heā€™s done it before. So this is no excuse for the current bakwaas everyone is being fed.

The only way I will be able to support Sai with any person (and trust me I even thought of SaiSam because theyā€™re both so precious and deserve better partners - but the bhai/behen jodi is way too adorable) is if they can actually communicate with Sai. And by communicate I mean they should be able to talk to her without arrogance or patronising behaviour. 

Sherry24 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Adding to your point. 
I detest and condemn Virat for his actions. I wont justify it either. But as they say, even after 100 good things you do you will be remembered for the one wrong you do. Yes, yes!! He has committed blunders multiple times, but at this moment we will disregard all of the good is my point. But thatā€™s how it is. 

Virat is defective. He is in love and is possessive at that. And to top it he is insecure. The calm guy turns aggressive and abusive only for his wife. His actions are a result of the war of his mind and heart. He says he will distance himself from her and let her go, but still forces her to stay because he actually cant let go. The mind says this relationship is over and he should set her free, but his heart is not willing to do it.

Like you pointed PDā€™s precap dialogue, things would have been different. And while we sympathise with Sai and that she is going through so much, has she always been right? Iā€™m not comparing the magnitude of their mistakes, but the way she talks bluntly, how headstrong, impulsive and stubborn she is, will she find someone who would give in to her wishes the way Virat does? Would they have behaved the same way with each other if Pakhi didnā€™t exist? Would they be at loggerheads if they knew that they loved each other? The commitment and the assurance brings about a security in a relationship. And this would have been a different story in such a case. Again, it will not be easy for Sai to find a guy to who would dance to her tunes the way Virat does. Because she is no regular girl either. She is high maintenance (not materialistically) šŸ˜‰

Disclaimer- Iā€™m completely against Virat and abusive actions!!!

Edited by sherry_24 - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shristhi2002

May I say something.

I guess, more than the ML, it's just the mentality I guess, which provokes the audience or the makers to create this. 

Even if we say or we get a new ML ( which I personally don't want, I am okay with Virat and I am not saying this as a fan or sošŸ˜Š),  but what is the guarantee that he won't end up being toxic. 

Cuz, Virat is wrong, okay fine, but is Virat a bad human being. A human being's mistake is different from a bad human being. Not defending him, but we can't expect a lord Ram for Sai . 

Practically saying , Sai stands out as a head strong woman cuz Virat is this way. How would anyone know that Sai is fire if everything was peaceful out there. 

This is just my perception of the story, I am not standing with the wrong, it's just my way of seeing all this. 

Prim and proper, saying is easy, expecting is different. 

And another point here is actually what PD speaks tomorrow, which somewhere applies to audience as well. Our enrage not only stems from Virat alone, but for also Patralekha.  And it is true, we argue why Virat doesn't stand with Sai and so do we say why does Virat stand with Pakhi. 

And where will be Sai Joshi the fire if we get a beautiful flawless human being for Sai. 

So lets just leave Sai's choice to Sai herself. 

Just a view , or not a fan of what all is taking place. 

Cuz Sai just ran out of the window, I would have murdered everyone firstšŸ¤£

So saying this based on just what we see in ITVšŸ˜†

šŸ˜­

Mein naaya topic Banungi Saturday ko isse related . Koi chori nahi karega mera idea .

Issi liye delete kiya

Sorry galti se quote hua 

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don't want a new male lead for Sai. If viewers are angry with Virat, they can separate them. Make Sai super successful without a man in life. Make Virat repent in real sense and then eventually get them back together. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherry_24

Adding to your point. 
I detest and condemn Virat for his actions. I wont justify it either. But as they say, even after 100 good things you do you will be remembered for the one wrong you do. Yes, yes!! He has committed blunders multiple times, but at this moment we will disregard all of it. But thatā€™s how it is. 

Virat is defective. He is in love and is possessive at that. And to top it he is insecure. The calm guy turns aggressive and abusive only for his wife. His actions are a result of the war of his mind and heart. He says he will distance himself from her and let her go, but still forces her to stay because he actually cant let go. The mind is says this relationship is over and he should set her free, but his heart is not willing to do it.

Like you pointed PDā€™s precap dialogue, things would have been different. And while we sympathise with Sai and that she is going through, has she always been right? Iā€™m not comparing the magnitude of their mistakes, but the way she talks bluntly, how headstrong, impulsive and stubborn she is, will she find someone who would give in to her wishes the way Virat does? Would they have behaved the same way with each other if Pakhi didnā€™t exist? Would they be at loggerheads if they knew that they loved each other? The commitment and the assurance brings about a security in a relationship. And this would have been a different story in such a case. Again, it will not be easy for Sai to find a guy to who would dance to her tunes the way Virat does. Because she is no regular girl either. She is high maintenance (not materialistically) šŸ˜‰

Disclaimer- Iā€™m completely against Virat and abusive actions!!!

@bold

Exactly. 

Well, I won't say abusive,  but sometimes my behaviour very much inclines with Sairat's. šŸ˜†šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Cuz I either want to be set very free or be in authority when the other party sucks. And in this haste, i lose control over myself, and trust me, your inner self would be screaming to do much more than the already done damage. 

It's like, the loud screaming silences your logical part, it is there, but it's voice seems like whispering to you. Then when you realise, damages would have been done.

That's the case. And as you have said, both are no less. Yes, the extent is different, but mistake lies at both side ,if not equally. 

And the thing, Virat is unable to pull himself out like he did with Pakhi, so he is unknowningly yet knowingly pushing Sai away. Cuz, he can't stop himself from leaving, but his brain also knows that he wont be able to stop Sai as well if she wants to leave in this circumstance, maybe that is his conscience. A sub conscious way of thinking,  but it just seems disgusting that's it .

But exactly as you placed, he can't withdraw, but his logicao part knows he will gladly how down if Sai wants to leave. 

But the way it's shaping is just too much. 

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want Sai to divorce Virat and become a very successful and famous doctor. I don't want any ML for her. The Chavans should die in jealousy looking at what Sai has achieved in life, without any support system. I want this very cliched scene of Sai coming across the Chavans, who are not in a very good position on life and helping them revive someone's life maybešŸ˜†

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Ay3_smitten

If makers starts showing their creativity and doesnā€™t copy paste KD then definitely your wish will be fulfilledšŸ¤—

VIRAKHI should be the endgame. I want this from the bottom of my heart.ā¤ļø Please makers show ur creativity and make this happen. 

For Sai,Hell yes ..... l voted for this. But right now I want her to get out of that toxic house,focus on her studies and become a doctor. In future, ofcourse I would love to see her settled down with someone else. 

I know this will not happen as per KD syllabus. But makers need to understand that we are in 2021. 5-10 yrs old regressive content will not work for a longer time. So for their betterment they can take creative tips from the number one show of the same channel. 

Sorry for my rant. But I am really frustrated with the show.