ATBA episode 270- 15th September Wednesday - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by 1PariGupta

ok sure I will tell u smiley20

N I think this week itself this track will be end in a positive note n Rajawat's will get their whole property back. They will return their mansion soon.

I also think this track will end this week and the Rajawat's will return to their mansionsmiley20

Originally posted by caller123

Many of us are not watching until the track is over. Newton was sick. Hope she comes back soon. Varuni came yesterday . Her friend's mom has passed away . 

. I also know about Newton and Varuni. I am almost always in the Forum reading comments. The thing is i am busy because of work whole day and have only time to come here in the evening. Then i read the pages and also try to be active. In some way i am temperate person (the reason why i was a silent member for a time) but also active and good to talk with

Hope so. Fingers crossed. Minu is back . I guess. Parismiley2

yes I see Mina is back smiley31smiley27

Soon others will be back with bouncer smiley2

Originally posted by Anupre2019

. I also know about Newton and Varuni. I am almost always in the Forum reading comments. The thing is i am busy because of work whole day and have only time to come here in the evening. Then i read the pages and also try to be active. In some way i am temperate person (the reason why i was a silent member for a time) but also active and good to talk with

smiley31smiley27

Originally posted by 1PariGupta

yes I see Mina is back smiley31smiley27

Soon others will be back with bouncer smiley2

Once the track is over with a good note all will be back. Missing our fun and role play .smiley19

Once the track is over with a good note all will be back. Missing our fun and role play .smiley19

ya hope so soon this track will be end n our all friends will come back smiley20

I m too missing everything yaar smiley19smiley19

Precap

Vijaya call Rani. Other side Rani n Kajari r together n Rani pick the call n said yes Vijaya Ji say. Vijaya tell Rani that listen girl, I have to meet the owner of the land and that too tommorow.

Hear Vijaya's wish Rani think from where will I get the owner of the land so soon ? Rani tell to Vijaya that what, Vijaya Ji how can it be so soon then Vijaya interpret her n said Girl quick works r the devil's n there is no one greater devil than me in this city.

Vijaya talk to herself n said Victory is not possible from Vijaya. And tommorow will be my biggest victory n one's biggest loss. Rani give shocking n paining expression 😱 n Vijaya give evil smiles 😈

I think soon this track will be end with Rajawat's win over evil Vijaya smiley20

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1lY2GBDLK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 days ago

Fahmaan Khan Megha Ray Apna Time Bhi Aayega