Apna Time Bhi Aayega

ATBA episode 270- 15th September Wednesday - Page 16

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: caller123

TRue. If they have given RanVeer romance when we asked this day would not have come. Never mind let them be busy with digging it more🤣🤣 They love it so we should not disturb them🤣

🤣🤣🤣soon their grave will be completed n they will fall n sleep in it comfortably with peace 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: 1PariGupta

🤣🤣🤣soon their grave will be completed n they will fall n sleep in it comfortably with peace 🤣🤣🤣

True. They wanted it so much and let them enjoy that peace 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Precap

Rani , Mausaji n Kajari all r in Rajawat Mansion with Vijaya. Mausaji disguise himself into property dealer as Rani's Chacha Ji n Kajari disguise herself into owner of the land. So now Mausaji n Kajari also help Rani in her plan.

Vijaya said to them that I have to ask something. Why do you want to sell such important n precious land? All give nervous expression n Vijaya ask the owner means Kajari that U wouldn't say anything.

Mausaji say here her land's care but Vijaya interpret in his words n said to Mausaji listen when 2 bosses r talking among themselves, middlemen should not speak between them. All r nerves n Vijaya said I understand everything that who r u all n what r u trying to do.You all can't fool me out of disguise urself.

I think this precap is misleading. N they all r successfully make Vijaya fool by their acting. Rani will get her property back soon n Vijaya doesn't know about it so soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4FBadhZlR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago