ATBA episode 270- 15th September Wednesday - Page 16

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by caller123

TRue. If they have given RanVeer romance when we asked this day would not have come. Never mind let them be busy with digging it more🤣🤣 They love it so we should not disturb them🤣

🤣🤣🤣soon their grave will be completed n they will fall n sleep in it comfortably with peace 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago

Originally posted by 1PariGupta

🤣🤣🤣soon their grave will be completed n they will fall n sleep in it comfortably with peace 🤣🤣🤣

True. They wanted it so much and let them enjoy that peace 🤣🤣

Precap

Rani , Mausaji n Kajari all r in Rajawat Mansion with Vijaya. Mausaji disguise himself into property dealer as Rani's Chacha Ji n Kajari disguise herself into owner of the land. So now Mausaji n Kajari also help Rani in her plan.

Vijaya said to them that I have to ask something. Why do you want to sell such important n precious land? All give nervous expression n Vijaya ask the owner means Kajari that U wouldn't say anything.

Mausaji say here her land's care but Vijaya interpret in his words n said to Mausaji listen when 2 bosses r talking among themselves, middlemen should not speak between them. All r nerves n Vijaya said I understand everything that who r u all n what r u trying to do.You all can't fool me out of disguise urself.

I think this precap is misleading. N they all r successfully make Vijaya fool by their acting. Rani will get her property back soon n Vijaya doesn't know about it so soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4FBadhZlR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago