Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

He said some big twist is coming on the way n I think Rajawat's will get their property back n this property track over this week only. N Rani will succeed in her plan to make Vijaya fool. 

Hoe so. If they end this track ASAP in a good note viewers will be back. 

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: caller123

Hoe so. If they end this track ASAP in a good note viewers will be back. 

I agree with u šŸ‘I m sure this track will be end with a positive note because after that they will be come up with Jai Nandini track. 

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago

omg what šŸ˜± she is ur MIL but she doesn't accept u as her DIL because she doesn't like u for Vikram šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

only Cvs knows what's in my mother in law's mindšŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bluey71

Hello 

Today's slot rush is same.. Very low 19-21% as yesterday no change for Monday tue Wednesday... Cos they are dragging the plot... And searching for ATBA on Google is low... ā¤ļø

Expected. Even we don't like this track and the dragging is like sloth bears story.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

I m back too dear

Were sick

Slept for 3 days continuouslyšŸ¤£

Then went to give exams .in other state with my fracture legšŸ¤£see how daring I mšŸ˜†.

Glad to see you back. We were missing you so muchšŸ˜­ Take care dear . 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

No matter what I need my viku backšŸ˜”come honey we will celebrate honey moon in junglešŸ¤£

I am waiting for my bro and bhabhisa's jungle romance but here you have already planned thatšŸ¤£ Wait my divorce procedure is still going on. Don't dream too muchšŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail

This cat fight is never ending šŸ¤£it's only in ur hand šŸ¤£ u have to choose one of the girl from KaKi gang šŸ¤£

CVS not letting me to do it. Stupid CVsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1PariGupta thumbnail

I am waiting for my bro and bhabhisa's jungle romance but here you have already planned thatšŸ¤£ Wait my divorce procedure is still going on. Don't dream too muchšŸ¤£

ur bro n bhabhisa don't do any kind of romance forget their jungle romance šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If u want to do jungle romance than decide quickly with whom u want to spend ur whole life from KaKi gang šŸ¤£

1PariGupta thumbnail

CVS not letting me to do it. Stupid CVsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

now CVS is busy in digging their own grave that's why they don't have time to look at ur love story šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail

now CVS is busy in digging their own grave that's why they don't have time to look at ur love story šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

TRue. If they have given RanVeer romance when we asked this day would not have come. Never mind let them be busy with digging it morešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ They love it so we should not disturb themšŸ¤£