Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

accept it that u r too much afraid of RaniSa that's why u always obey her blindly 🤣🤣

only there was one reason for that she isss myyyy  mother ....in ...law😔so want to obey now she lost her royalty and suffering 😃in this time I too can't hurt her if I did that she become mad in anger 🤣and show it in kajri and masaji I don't want to hurt my enemy also because am good version 🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/yMzSXwNmM3g

Is this track not going to end? 

what is going to happen dear 😛

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VijayBlood

No idea dear. Let's wait for Pari.😉

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

what kind  girls u both are not married yet but talking about honey moon with a married man yuck🤣🤣like this my mind keep consoling my weak heart 🤣

cheee cheeee cheeee see ur thought process is so yuckkkk 🤢🤢🤢

We wanted to say that they will go honeymoon after their marriage not before 🤣It's hidden meaning only these peoples understand who have brain 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

I can't see even Google drive not supporting me😭what's happening pari

don't know yaar. Try it again 👍

1PariGupta thumbnail

he can say it by mouth only just for kidding me in heart there was ..... sorry i can't we want some privacy 🤣🤣

ya ya go to hell with ur so called non existing privacy 🤣🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail

only there was one reason for that she isss myyyy  mother ....in ...law😔so want to obey now she lost her royalty and suffering 😃in this time I too can't hurt her if I did that she become mad in anger 🤣and show it in kajri and masaji I don't want to hurt my enemy also because am good version 🤣

omg what 😱 she is ur MIL but she doesn't accept u as her DIL because she doesn't like u for Vikram 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
He said some big twist is coming on the way n I think Rajawat's will get their property back n this property track over this week only. N Rani will succeed in her plan to make Vijaya fool. 

1PariGupta thumbnail

nothing yaar. He said if u r subscribed my channel for RanVeer only then plz I requested u all don't subscribe my channel. I don't feel bad because everytime I don't give u BTS of ATBA. This is my personal blog channel. So keep supporting me guys. 

He said all this n give a breaking news of ATBA that there is big twist coming on the story.